THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If you in the 757 I already know what store you talking about. They be doing some shady stuff, but I'll be playing along this time. Make sure you wearing some Air Max's according to the "rules".
Yessir. We'll see how this goes lol I only need a 10 and I'm good :lol: city tryna be funny and close down the tunnel for construction though so that'll be a ***** to get around

What store?
Creme in VA

Yessir. We'll see how this goes lol I only need a 10 and I'm good :lol: city tryna be funny and close down the tunnel for construction though so that'll be a ***** to get around

Creme in VA
Facts! I’m on my way now, I’m at the HRBT now coming from Newport News. I’m a size 10/10.5

Sup fellas!

Can y’all do me a favor and vote for my ID design on IG?

All you do is go to @91kixstore and like the pic. That’s it

Thanks in advance

3D298120-0E48-4370-AB0E-295547F2AA27.jpeg
F6180C30-17DF-46B6-91A1-E9871668E679.jpeg

Last edited:
Creme is so petty! They disbaled their comments from the backlash they receiving :rofl:

Bait Denver Had 100+ People Lined Up All Day And Night Sunday..... Apparently Only Sold 30 Pairs Of Shoes To The Public And The Shady Owner Allowed Their Child To Skip To The Front Of The Line In Front Of Everyone In Order To Secure Their Personal Pair.

Made A "Sold Out" Post On IG Where All The Backlish Unfolded And Has Since Deleted The Post :smh:

These Shops Be On The Shadiest Of Shade And Nike Needs To Stop Playing Into This Mess And Start Revoking Shady Accounts Like They Used To :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom