THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ok so I purchased the men’s mushroom pinnacles last year at kith. Within 2 wears the front of the shoe started to detach, kith didn’t wa to refund and at the time I was lazy to send back to Nike. Do you guys think if I put I. A claim that they will either fix, replace or refund me ? Pics below

hello, keep them it's a nice sneakers, just fix it with glue properly (with mask tape), my jewel premium started to detach too :frown: (and when the time comes I will reglue it)

Would you guys consider flipping 97/1s for 700s bad? Of course not an even trade ... Some money invloded

Few sizes of watermelons left at premier

https://thepremierstore.com/products/air-max-7

They also have these, don’t recall seeing them...

F41450B2-4A6E-45CC-AAD9-D91B6C1AABA7.jpeg

Yep in for those :nthat:

IMG_1075.JPG
Picked mine up this morning....and I was ecstatic to discover that going TTS worked perfect for me. In fact I'm not sure what all of the fuss is about with the sizing of these as they just feel comfy as hell in my true size. Could I have gone down a half?...yeah probably, but I was expecting to be swimming in them and that's simply not the case. Put it this way, the WMNS Mushroom Pinnacles that I picked up last year were roomier than these and they were also bought in my true size. I was fully expecting having to move these on and then hunt for a smaller size but that aint happening now, these are keepers. And the £325 I paid for them somehow feels like a bargain at the moment since the average ebay UK price is currently around the £400 mark.

29597760_1526549967456336_2677146279568881392_n.jpg

thats some next level reselling :nerd:
****ing ridiculous man , not even fair.

Anyway, anybody that can tell me how the most recent elephant am1 fit? I’m usually 10.5 in air maxes and they are fairly snug, would I be ok going 11 on these or does the leather toe make them run larger than say mesh toe red anniversary I have in 10.5. Thanks ahead of time!

My SW pair came in today, I know it's been said already but these truly are better in person: the corduroy feels a bit like Patta cords, the golden swoosh on the brown part has a tad of a viotech look, the multicolor outsole reminds me of cherrywoods. It's a colorful shoe but it's not too loud, I can't wait for the rain to stop to rock 'em. I think I will pick up another pair to keep on ice if prices get a bit lower because I have the feeling these will go down as a classic for sure. I went TTS and if feels fine, I usually like my shoes feeling 'roomy'.

I didn't get shipping confirmation til mid afternoon today, but I saw my tracking number on UPS My Choice on Monday but no action until today. Was suppose to be here Friday but now Monday the 2nd.
Just really hope i get my shoes Been seeing that Nike delayed alot of SW not just mine

Back
Top Bottom