THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The perfect summer shoe
Nike... please stop....

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 8.32.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 8.32.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 8.32.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 8.33.02 PM.png

wow. are these a pinnacle? hoping men's and not womens..

Can't say was looking forward to this year's Air Max Day/Month releases after last year's "undefeated, neva lost" series of Ls. Masters and Atmos are still appreciated even though I'm more of an AM90/95 fan. Regrouped and came away with a better Nike Air Max experience this time around:

-Undefeated AM97 set is just beautiful colorway. Will take over my last AM90 Anniversaries until next releases.
-Atmos AM1/95 set is really not my style.
Interesting but not my size.

So the only other two worthwhile purchases:
-Air Max 1 Premium Snow Beach. Love this colorway for the PRL connection. If you grew up remembering the original gear, this is a must cop. Went with true to size Nike 10.5. Perfect. Goes well with the gear purchases.

IMG_3131.JPG

-Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon. Was here when most of us didn't vote for the predetermined winner. Long live that stripper shoe (Cool design after removing the legging).
Went with true to size Nike 10.5. Exact width and about 1/2 thumb extra length. Colorway not my thing, but the details and materials are unique. Shoutout to good friends for the Retail Assist. Still Hope for Team Manual in this day and age.

IMG_3222.JPG

Patiently waiting for next AM90 Anniversary. AM90 Warhawk and another Infrared.
Also good luck to @dblplay1212 's shoe design entry. Ready to stuff the ballots.

Seeing everyone else's designs from the On Air workshop and I'm just glad I got to do it. So many great concepts, got me feeling like an art student walking through the Whitney. :nerd:

I always thought the AM1 midsole had some give to it, I guess its been awhile since Ive held a pair. Midsoles are rock hard. I could swear it used to be softer.

4BA26FA9-278C-4802-A896-D65CDFE9E8AB.jpeg
Buddy was clutch and copped for me for retail. We stood there looking at this for 10 minutes figuring out whether this is real fur or not

Gonna get him $30 as a thank you
And find a good day to unDS these

Designer said red = carnivore, green = herbivore right
Prolly get green laces because I’m a socially a herbivore

Quality meets expectations, fur is stiffer than imagined but nothing bad.
Happy Easter.

I always thought the AM1 midsole had some give to it, I guess its been awhile since Ive held a pair. Midsoles are rock hard. I could swear it used to be softer.
I just wore my 09 west pair and noticed that it's soft. I can't remember exactly when they switched to a softer sole but a lot of my older pairs have hard soles 2002-2008 ohh and then there's pairs with soft soles for a while but for a while they have had hard soles again.

4BA26FA9-278C-4802-A896-D65CDFE9E8AB.jpeg
Buddy was clutch and copped for me for retail. We stood there looking at this for 10 minutes figuring out whether this is real fur or not

Gonna get him $30 as a thank you
And find a good day to unDS these

Designer said red = carnivore, green = herbivore right
Prolly get green laces because I’m a socially a herbivore

Quality meets expectations, fur is stiffer than imagined but nothing bad.
Happy Easter.

theres a sticker inside on the insole telling you what fur and where its from

None of my friends are sneaker heads so I know they’re gonna hate when I eventually bust my Atmos 1s out bc they won’t appreciate the beauty. **** em tho
Most people I know say it’s ugly
Or “are these girls shoes?”

I had to explain to them, it’s “Atmos”, and compare Atmos to hyped brands they know
You’re socially a herb? :lol:
Yep I’m a grass breaux

I just wore my 09 west pair and noticed that it's soft. I can't remember exactly when they switched to a softer sole but a lot of my older pairs have hard soles 2002-2008 ohh and then there's pairs with soft soles for a while but for a while they have had hard soles again.
weird

Why would they ever go back to hard?

Back
Top Bottom