THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any tips on cleaning the corduroy upper on the 1/97s? About to just hit it with some Jason Markk and a soft brush. Corduroy seems pretty fragile

yo frfr ya’ll said the prices was going to go down on these sw 1/97? i read like a hundred pages ago or something nike delayed shipping so majority people haven’t gotten their pairs?
Idk about shipping from Nike but I'm definitely surprised that they haven't dropped at all. Outperforming the norm.

E16DA5A9-61CF-49D4-A41C-BCF7A99E93A8.jpeg

Happy Easter fam.

Any tips on cleaning the corduroy upper on the 1/97s? About to just hit it with some Jason Markk and a soft brush. Corduroy seems pretty fragile
Wait, your necks need to be cleaned already? That brush is going to speed up the wear process for sure.

Please post pics if youve been wearing the hell out of em

Wait, your necks need to be cleaned already? That brush is going to speed up the wear process for sure.

Please post pics if youve been wearing the hell out of em

Nothin crazy I’ve only worn em about 4-5 days so far since I had them. But the tongue got a little dirt on them so i just used a soft toothbrush hot water and a little JM to dab the dirt and loosen it up.

I dont mind the corduroy edges fraying but I wanna keep the colors crispy

Probably gonna wear white/light color socks on these now too because I notice the velvet liner loves black sock lint and getting a bit darker too

E16DA5A9-61CF-49D4-A41C-BCF7A99E93A8.jpeg

Happy Easter fam.
big fan of those, didnt think i would be at first. a bumb *** ebay seller sent me one smooth one and one extremely wrinkled one though. also didnt mention in the auction that it was a hash wall outlet purchase (cut box top) i wish i could get another pair for the low.

Gotcha. Seems like it would have been a challenge to only wear footwear made of synthetics up until a few years ago. Now there are a lot more options, but so much footwear still uses leather.
At least from 2002 the OG AM1 and Classic CW where basically all made with synthetic materials
and there where a Lot. I would say back in the day it was way easier to get none leather build kickz. I still prefer mesh & suede over Leather (pleather) Toebox.

Nothin crazy I’ve only worn em about 4-5 days so far since I had them. But the tongue got a little dirt on them so i just used a soft toothbrush hot water and a little JM to dab the dirt and loosen it up.

I dont mind the corduroy edges fraying but I wanna keep the colors crispy

Probably gonna wear white/light color socks on these now too because I notice the velvet liner loves black sock lint and getting a bit darker too
Thanks for the heads up

Finally pulling the trigger on some Dave White inspired ID's. For those who have them, you guys used black or anthracite suede? Also, any suggestion on where to get the round volt laces would be appreciated.
People used either one I personally used anthracite. The lace info was a few pages back I believe.

Back
Top Bottom