THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

k5jYE_V0yicFKfWgPsFEM7N1nmiwTBhl3snXeo9qzWM.jpg

Im starting to need these

i'm happy with anthracite mudguard, but the more I look them the more I tell myself that the same ones with a classic white sole would not be bad...

the air bubbles are really clean on the IDs, but I regret that in the color panel are not platinum, vast grey, neutral grey and wolf grey... (yes, i like the grey lol)

Nice. Mine arrive end of the week. Same setup except I went with black liner and anthracite lace holes. Eyeing some volt laces for them.

nice, you will put pictures to see? if yes good, I want to see :wink:

Got yours in I see, they look great!

*Might keep the white laces for a more toned down look, think they look good with them.

thank you, yes the white laces go well (i like it, the gradient white/cool grey/anthracite/black work great, a little like on the 95 neon OG)

Last edited:
20180423213102.jpg
these have my attn
20180423213101.jpg

20180424074742.jpg

20180424074817.jpg

20180424074838.jpg
Yo the red currys and the very last pic with the purple swoosh are :smokin
AH8145-105-RENARTS-1_2048x2048.jpg

Just saw these on renarts. Never ordered from them. Haven’t seen these elsewhere but really like them.
I saw these only from pics but whenever they drop I want them ....hopefully for under retail :lol:
What's the info on these they looking nice.

yo these definitely grew on me :lol:

my new ID :wink:
SAM_3247.JPG

SAM_3281.JPG

SAM_3264.JPG

SAM_3267.JPG

white leather swoosh is nice on this pair
SAM_3243.JPG

it must be said, Vietnam does good job on AM1 :wink: (clean air bubble, no glue stain, perfect fit they are super comfy, good heel padding it does not slip at all, good workmanship, nice shape & quality materials used with felt / mesh that I like a lot)
SAM_3269.JPG

I'm happy with my three pairs...
Id like to see other accent colors on these like that olive. Volt's cool. I feel like ive seen it over and over again in here on that particular id though. I know its that one dude's shoe yall are trying to replicate.

Id like to see other accent colors on these like that olive. Volt's cool. I feel like ive seen it over and over again in here on that particular id though. I know its that one dude's shoe yall are trying to replicate.

if I made this with volt color it's because to my taste is what's best for him, and I do not look if there's already somebody on this forum who have already made it, it disturbs me absolutely no, in my city or my region in France I am certainly the only one who owns it :wink:

honestly when I make a shoe I do not look absolutely if others have already done it or not, I do what I like, and it's not the fact that some people have already done that will stop me, if I would have preferred another color I would have done it differently, and I do not replicate anything at all I like this model and I did it all simply (besides for my taste this ID is prettier than the original Dave White)

after it can surely be pretty with other colors, it's a matter of taste, it is true that we've seen it regularly but it does not take away the fact that this model is a value on, nice color combination, this is probably why we regularly see her

Last edited:
I know I posted before but...I need these already

Mini on mudguard - check
Split outsole - check
Different colored u-throat - check
Added mini on u-throat - check
Clean simple colorway - check
Thiiick heel padding - check

*can anyone tell what toebox/collar material seems to be? I thought it was the canvas type mesh on ridgerock

download.jpg

Mini on mudguard - check
Split outsole - check

*can anyone tell what toebox/collar material seems to be? I thought it was the canvas type mesh on ridgerock

download.jpg

Suede?

Mini on mudguard - check
Split outsole - check

download.jpg
I forgot about those. Did you ever find out what they are? An upcoming gr or what?

Back
Top Bottom