THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Didn’t know where to post this, but has anyone been getting these lately?
09065B0A-EC3D-416B-ADBE-2D09B978BE76.png

yo, no one noticed that ID AM1 have a little less crampons on outsole than General release (they are smaller and less high), in my opinion they will wear faster than the GR (I walk a lot it happens to me regularly have the outsole completely shaved), it also looks like the rubber is not the same (but for that I'm not sure, it seems harder on ID's)

if really needed i can take a picture to show the difference between a new ID outsole and a new GR outsole... it's not huge but we notice, not the same outsole

Last edited:
Didn’t know where to post this, but has anyone been getting these lately?
09065B0A-EC3D-416B-ADBE-2D09B978BE76.png

I have. It’s annoying I just close the tab and open a new one

From time to time it happens. It's related to some of the targeting cookies from either this site or another you've browsed. The best thing to attempt to do, other than using a different browser, is:

1. Immediately doubletap your home button and swipe up to close out your browser
2. Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced (at bottom) > Website Data > Remove all website data (at bottom)
3. Go back into Settings > Safari > and "Clear History and Website Data" if you still have the option**
4. Restart your phone

** I should note this will cause you to have to re-login to any websites that were saving your session.

what's the consensus on them there hybrids? everyone in on release or waiting to see how things go?

Got enough red with my OG's and habanero's, so i'm holding off. need some new cw's in me life

what's the consensus on them there hybrids? everyone in on release or waiting to see how things go?

Got enough red with my OG's and habanero's, so i'm holding off. need some new cw's in me life

I will probably go for these jut so I can give my OG's a rest. Or maybe I should just double up on the OG's lol

Back
Top Bottom