THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lmao at the easy cop comments...more of lucky timing...:lol:

that's why if you wanted them they were plenty available from EU...should've bought then and not stress out about this randomness...

Got my pair on NDC for 119.90 shipped. For you guys that ended up paying 125 shipped on NDC, where are you guys located that you're paying nearly a 14% tax?

Shot out quick to Undefeated SF. Got me another pair and my homey. $10 more but not bad considering I already have them in hand.

Last edited:
i was wondering why this thread blew up with 145 new posts jesus christ. Im glad i got rid of my pair, wasnt feeling them hope you guys enjoy the shoes when you get them 

Good stuff man....

I wish I didn't pull the trigger on SIZE? yesterday..

Could have saved $30

Thanks bro. I missed that time Undefeated had the Roshe FBs and got lucky I was free at the time for these. Don't feel too bad, I also pulled the trigger a couple week ago on Drome for just about $50 more! :x

Got my pair on NDC for 119.90 shipped. For you guys that ended up paying 125 shipped on NDC, where are you guys located that you're paying nearly a 14% tax?
Feel bad your everyone that pays tax, living in WY I get everything from NDC for the exact price, 110 shipped for me. One of my buddies I've copped for before has a 14% tax though and he's up in Washington.

I'd rather pay tax than live in WY
laugh.gif

So recap:

NDC
Proper
UNDFTD
SNKRPolitics

and selling out at each spot, yeah easy cop.
Never underestimate the power of Hypebeasts (yeezy riders)
It wasn't sold out when I made my phone order an hour ago. I think most people assumed it did because the phone lines were busy. Called 2 hours after they announced and got my 10.5 no problem. That's why I always check myself and don't assume anything.

Saw the random tweet 1 something. Clicked on it just to check it out. Saw what it was saw the price, easy cop yet lucky cop. $110 shipped. Can't beat that without swoosh. Always have mobile updates on for nike I guess. That's been clutch a few times for me this year.

And I just paid the 200 yesterday smh... I tweeted @nikestore last week if they had any info on them too

Why couldn't they just have a planned release, i understand flash restocks and all but a quickstrike should be planned (TLO) and all. Maybe they're trying to curb botters by releasing at random times.

HUGE difference between EASY COP and LUCKY TIMING. my friend sent be the link 10 min after. 2 sizes available. kept refreshing and got mine. THATS luck. EASY COP is if people who missed the link earlier, saw this thread and got their size now.

Why couldn't they just have a planned release, i understand flash restocks and all but a quickstrike should be planned (TLO) and all. Maybe they're trying to curb botters by releasing at random times.
THIS. granted Id be salty if I didn't get mine. But its more fair when you think of 8am releases and resellers set up with bots. Taking resellers into account, I kinda like random releases. I might have gotten this one but trust me Ive missed plenty and wasnt that mad because the luck of the draw makes it more a quickstrike in my opinion, while still icing resellers. You win some you lose some. At least nobody was cheated out of a pair. BOTS, IMO are cheating. IMO.

Thanks bro. I missed that time Undefeated had the Roshe FBs and got lucky I was free at the time for these. Don't feel too bad, I also pulled the trigger a couple week ago on Drome for just about $50 more!
sick.gif
I was fortunate to have a friend nearby UNDFTD to cop me the Roshe FB's in record time...

#youwinsomeyoulosesome

Although I work a desk job, I can't be bothered to constantly stalk Twitter feeds given how hectic my afternoons get. Nike loves this. Can't blame them either. Draw in the consumer with a hyped colorway, get them to potentially stick around and purchase more colorways of a silo.

If I wanted these as bad as I wanted the Milans, I would've secured a pair a while ago at a reasonable price. Saving $50 isn't worth this kind of headache for a shoe deemed a must. Luckily these weren't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom