THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No sense ? Really ?
You need explanation ?
Ok: Pinnacle have crazy materials, nobody care. Watermelon (crap shoes) = Out Of stock immediatly.
Finally, you're right: it doesn't make sense

PS: I compared these two pairs because I received them today :wink:
Pinnacles - $160
Watermelons - $110

I personally love both. The leather and suede on the Pinnacles are great but they do cost 50% more. Plus it's not always about quality. A lot of the difference could simply be people like brighter colors and the Pinnacles were very dark and, to some, just boring. The nappy suede on the Watermelons is quite nice too imo. Hell the Watermelons are a great deal imo. The suede is waaaaay better than the felt used on the anniversaries. I think you're off by saying the quality is terrible. I just don't agree at all. The entire spring pack has the nappy suede and I think it's great.

I would have loved to get the red currys with the ebay discount but my size was gone by the time the coupon went live. Hopefully shouldn't be too tough to get a pair for retail.

My girl just sent me pics of the red currys that came in today. I'm eager to see them in person. Best $131 I ever spent
Screenshot_20180507-150711_Messages.jpg

Dang she takes good pics hahaa, a lot better than my wife. SW’s came in Saturday and I was out of town so I asked her to open them and send me some pics.
This is what I got
B77468C7-1FAB-4443-B0A9-FFBFFA8C82B3.jpeg

47A35ACF-5112-485D-8989-26E1482CD016.jpeg
Dope pick up. My girl just got a new iPhone, she couldn't wait to use the camera

Pinnacles - $160
Watermelons - $110

I personally love both. The leather and suede on the Pinnacles are great but they do cost 50% more. Plus it's not always about quality. A lot of the difference could simply be people like brighter colors and the Pinnacles were very dark and, to some, just boring. The nappy suede on the Watermelons is quite nice too imo. Hell the Watermelons are a great deal imo. The suede is waaaaay better than the felt used on the anniversaries. I think you're off by saying the quality is terrible. I just don't agree at all. The entire spring pack has the nappy suede and I think it's great.

Sorry but 135€ in France (160$) for this, it's scam for me
Nike Air Max 1 Premium OG 'Watermelon'.jpg

I bought pairs for $39.99 - these went to clearance everywhere - the hype today just kills me...

I bought pairs for $39.99 - these went to clearance everywhere - the hype today just kills me...
You're talking about the banana toe shape era. I got a bunch for 30-40 bucks as well but they were doodoo shaped and the materials were horrible too. I sold all of my am1s from this era once the old shape came back.

The Prophet The Prophet i love the "suede waouh" lol

yes, in France only 25e between the two... it's not normal (otherwise I prefer a thousand times the Anniversary to the watermelon for the same price, but i must say I hate the colors of this watermelon, each his taste :wink: perso I could not wear this shoe, impossible not for me, I think that even in picture she look "cheap" & i don't like that, Anni don't look cheap)

Last edited:
And $68 shipped for the wife's pair of watermelons with a tri-colored outsole. Oh boy. They doing the men's sizes dirty.

Back
Top Bottom