THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man everytime i see picks of the dark currys its pushing me to cop and i told myself id put a pause for awhile. Was hoping they would hit discount :lol: but theyre going as raffles :smh:. And its probably just me but the red currys remind me of the volcano GLV asics

Copped. Should’ve been mesh toebox, but whatevs.

64807266-1F07-43D2-AC63-D4C28CA06C5E.jpeg

women fossil... (copped for 80euro)
SAM_3430.JPG
SAM_3431.JPG
SAM_3441.JPG

shape is cool... and it's more padding at the heel than obsidian and not slipping at all, I appreciate (the obsidian is much less padded), padding at the heel is like Anniversary it's perfect :smile:
SAM_3436.JPG

with men laces (sail?), look better :wink:
SAM_3476.JPG

she is good, but toe box is not as good as the obsidian
SAM_3530.JPG
SAM_3534.JPG
SAM_3541.JPG
SAM_3547.JPG

WTF??? (it's ugly! a small piece of the midsole is missing ^^ lol, that's premium? please nike if you miss the cut of the midsole do not use it thank you, it's the minimum)
3.PNG

now i hesitate to position myself on dark curry (I am not a collector and I already have many pairs)

Last edited:
I told myself I was only going to get the OG curry from the pack right now, but man all these pics of the red and greens are making me rethink getting just the one.

Today's the big day. Looking forward to these designs.

Curious on the mindset of these designs chosen. I know some werent a fan of the one individual with his BEC AM95's, seems like that was the consensus in here at least.

Dropping $50 in price from over $600+ isn't worth mentioning to me. It's still a lot of money.
For real. Its like they think oh the hype is over, theyll be at retail soon. Except what really happened is Nike unloaded the rest of the pairs they had in stock. And now that's it. The dust has finally settled. No more retail price. This is ground zero,it only goes up from here. Pray some high profile 'influencer' doesnt rock these anytime soon if youre not ready to spend 800 or 1000 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom