THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These just arrived and very nice. Love the shade of blue.
20180509_105421.jpg

Looks like I have hit on the SNS raffle too as £129 has been taken from my credit card but I have received no confirmation email....is this normal?

Last edited:
Look like I have hit on the SNS raffle too as £129 has been taken from my credit card but I have received no confirmation email....is this normal?

You're good. Their notification is kinda slow sending out. Just be mindful, depending on your bank, you might still get extra 3% international fee.

Will wait for the confirmation mail and the shipping from sns to appreciate my W after the nike « fiasco » tinker 3s release in EU, i can’t rest as easy as it should be
Yo as soon as i sent this reply, sns w mail just in hahaha

Just got the SNS Curry confirmation email now too. Looks like I can cancel my entry into the END draw now then as I have a feeling I will be winning on that too. As has been mentioned earlier....these seem to have been made in plentiful supply.

Did SNS also charge $159 + shipping to US customers? END still has a raffle for the Dark Curry to enter but I'm put off by the extra $9 + shipping. I think these might be an easy cop on SNKRS tomorrow. Not sure what to do...lol

Just got the SNS Curry confirmation email now too. Looks like I can cancel my entry into the END draw now then as I have a feeling I will be winning on that too. As has been mentioned earlier....these seem to have been made in plentiful supply.
How do you cancel an entry to END I want to do the same since hitting on SNS

Went to Politics last Sunday in Lafayette, LA. They were doing raffles for a lot of stuff at this Social they throw every month. Derek was asking people what they should raffle next after some other stuff. He asked about the Curry's and saw the hand count wasn't as high as the Jordan homages and shattered backboards so he told everybody who want the Curry's you got em. Put our names on a list and the size we wanted. Salute to Politics!

Glad to see you guys cooking. Hopefully this means I can grab them later on for not too much more than retail if I want them.

i swear my red anniversaries are dirt magnets. Idk if its more noticeable on them or what but every time i wear them there is a new stain/mark. I guess they now have a lot of "character" :lol:
mine too, I'm quite OCD so I don't like dirty kicks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom