THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What's the general consensus on the sizing for these? Can anyone give me a comparison with some J's, Roshe, KD's, AF1?

I hope those purple suede joints are a womn's release only, but it seems they will be a premium release looking at the materials used..... will be had nonetheless!

Anyone else still waiting on their tracking # from NDC?  Mine still says "in progress" 
indifferent.gif

I would recommend at least .5 up IMO
Same with Undftd SF. No half sizes. Kinda odd since it seems a lot of places as well as online retailers didn't really have .5 sizes.
the homie from undftd LA told me undftd SF sold out within 15 minutes lol you must have really good timing hahaha

the homie from undftd LA told me undftd SF sold out within 15 minutes lol you must have really good timing hahaha

haha, I was off that day. When I saw their I.G, I flew out there and got instore probably within 15 mins from the time they I.G'd/tweeted.

Anyone else still waiting on their tracking # from NDC?  Mine still says "in progress" 
indifferent.gif
I finally got my tracking at like 6:00 PM tonight.  Sigh of relief.  NDC is really good about not overselling (unlike many other sites), but after the stories about Milan orders getting cancelled, I was stressing a little...

London's came today 
happy.gif
 - definitely one of my favorite new AM1 colorways released in a minute.  I don't even mind the hyperfuse so much because the colors work so well and the shape isn't bad at all either IMO.

Anyone know when the UNDFT online release is? I know it's tomorrow but what time? please include time zone

I'm probably a bit behind but yesterday I was in one of only two Nike ID studios in England and they had samples of the AM1 and the suede quality on them is better than any AM1 release out there at the moment and recently. Think AM light Easter suede quality and better it. Came straight home and ordered these

Back
Top Bottom