THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dont get me wrong though, Id take those Size joints over these 10x over

I dont love them but I definitely dont hate them either

These shoes are kind of like a new album from a band youve been waiting on. Rarely does it match up to your expectations from what youve heard from the albums before because most artists hate repeating themselves, then sure enough the new sound starts to become familiar and it becomes another favorite after the confusion wears off. And thats why I appreciate them. Because this artist took a chance to do something different from his past work in order to grow and move forward. I have a feeling theyll look incredible once theyre a little dirty and beat up.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I got the last 9.5 grey mini swoosh.

You know whats going to happen though.

Advertising.

Theyre already alllll over insta.

Looking at the pics nikeairmax87 just posted and they dont look so bad.

And the more you see something the less you hate it...

Last edited:
The new Parra’s seem like a waste of a nice outsole. The F&F is slightly better as it’s more evocative of Piet’s art (especially the quarter panels). Neither are executed very well tho imo. Hope all of you that are feeling them prosper on release day however.

Last edited:
Swapped in some spare sail laces, in lieu of the thinner ones they came with.
CA2C6C0A-B3EE-4445-BE04-24D2B8F0948C.jpeg
CA2C6C0A-B3EE-4445-BE04-24D2B8F0948C.jpeg
F40E3E65-2E0B-4411-9A8F-1A742990FF86.jpeg
I almost did that but the midsole isn't sail and it's not white. Idk what color it is honestly. I put it next to a white sole and laces and a sail sole and laces and it's between them.

parra-nike-air-max-1-at3057-100-wave-4

parra-nike-air-max-1-at3057-100-1.jpg

parra-nike-air-max-1-at3057-100-wave-3

These F'n things might be growing on me lol

what is happening to me
I kinda like these Parras...the only thing i would change is the dot panel, the dark grey/light grey pattern reminds me of early 90s nike boxes, the blue and the red isn't irrelevant, they are the main colors of the two "lead" colorways. Don't like too much colored outsole but its an outsole, nobody cares (at least nobody who buys it to wear it)
I don't like the Amsterdams, nor any of the previous Patta collabs except the all black ones with a little bit of green, but i kinda like these.
However, the dot panel really makes it look like a clown's shoes

Back
Top Bottom