THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

https://news.nike.com/news/parra-air-max-1-and-zoom-spiridon

ParraxNike-AM1-01_native_1600.jpg

F&F Edition
ParraxNike-FF-01_native_1600.jpg

I've just about worn out the uppers and outsoles of my 2017 am1 pinnacles. If any of you do restorations or swaps and want to use the midsoles, just cover the cost of shipping and they're yours. I'm not looking to profit, I just can't wear them for the purpose I bought them for anymore. They're the black pinnacles and have a black air unit, size US 11.5. PM for some photos.

I've just about worn out the uppers and outsoles of my 2017 am1 pinnacles. If any of you do restorations or swaps and want to use the midsoles, just cover the cost of shipping and they're yours. I'm not looking to profit, I just can't wear them for the purpose I bought them for anymore. They're the black pinnacles and have a black air unit, size US 11.5. PM for some photos.
Holy smokes how do you wear out the leather upper?
You mean it has been scraped bad?

That's a pretty cool gesture for someone out there. If only more of the world was as thoughful as this member...

I think those parras would look way better if the front half the mudguard was the polka dot

Holy smokes how do you wear out the leather upper?
You mean it has been scraped bad?
I've just worn em a ton. Creased up, scuffed, and I've caught the sidewalk a couple times with my toe so it ripped the tip of the outsole off from the tip of the mudguard. They're not actually unwearable, but I mainly wear them to the office and they're worn out enough that I don't find them suitable to wear to work anymore. The soles have worn down pretty hard though, on the forefoot some of the raised squares/rectangles are completely smoothed down.

Back
Top Bottom