THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These curries are interesting- so many non "sneaker" head type people would tell me how they literally look like a pile of poop. But when then they see me wearing them, every time they've said .. "actually.. they look good..."

These drop all the way down to $75, but I can't find the recent mangos anywhere.

These curries are interesting- so many non "sneaker" head type people would tell me how they literally look like a pile of poop. But when then they see me wearing them, every time they've said .. "actually.. they look good..."

These drop all the way down to $75, but I can't find the recent mangos anywhere.
ive gotten alot of compliments on my Curry's tbh. more than any other shoe in recent memory. "clean" or "those are nice" or "i like that color combo"

28BC892B-5AA6-4A77-9D1C-1915357007AF.jpeg
Got my Curry in, flawless pair too! Managed to get it when UNDFTD only charged $75 too, can’t beat the price for a coveted size 12!
steal :lol: shoe trees and thin socks have helped me bigtime with the snug TTS size 12.

Mangos haven't had the full on push at all the sites like Curries have. Slowly releasing:

https://www.lapstoneandhammer.com/collections/new-arrival/products/ah8145_004

Yeah, I can't believe it. I love the Curry and the Chili. Spicy. I even paid up ($90+tax) for the double-up, was too slow for the $75. But seems like they might go back down there.

Hit on the Foot District raffle. Never hit on any overseas raffles before. Pretty hyped to get these in. Now I just have to track down that jacket.

most people follow somebody on some sort of social media that alerts them anyway, the app probably just glitched out and didn't send a push notifications.

So far for winners, it seems we have the below. Not a whole lot..

1 Extra Butter
1 SNS
BigEvan23

SNS usually runs long. For the Yeezy a couple of weeks ago it ran about 7 hours for notifications spread out.

most people follow somebody on some sort of social media that alerts them anyway, the app probably just glitched out and didn't send a push notifications.

I never get push notifications for SNKRS Pass. I get them for everything else. Can't be glued to an app at my desk all day.

Struck out everywhere so far. SNKRS tomorrow then I just move on.

thats actually unusual for SNS. SNS W emails go out about the same time, same thing with END.

I think instead of pushing "run raffle" they actually weed through entries. I'm not sure of their process. However, on their IG they did update saying they are still working on the raffles.

probably because they ran a few raffles at the same time.

I feel like the entry form is the weed out process, because I get denied if I try to enter the same raffle twice with slightly different details. Even same IP, different info, I get REFUSED from sns for another entry.

Back
Top Bottom