THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

HOLY ****!!!!!

W from END!!!!

DE422087-F9EA-4CF3-A424-8F19C284DAEB.png

Terrible logic, unless you won several pairs. SOMEONE has to win, so you winning 1 pair doesn't mean anything except that you got lucky.

I’m not basing it on the fact I have won, I have seen a few wins here and on various Facebook groups already. There are some end releases where I literally saw nobody winning. I am not saying they are a gr but there will be a decent ish number of pairs, it’s just my hunch.

My bad for being new, Got my first w on end too. Probably going to get torn apart for it but that’s cool. I’m not here just for the parras. I’ve just been lurking for too long, I felt like I needed to say something.

A lot of people hit on End it seems. I don’t have a “W” or an “L” email yet but it’s probably an L.

I’m not basing it on the fact I have won, I have seen a few wins here and on various Facebook groups already. There are some end releases where I literally saw nobody winning. I am not saying they are a gr but there will be a decent ish number of pairs, it’s just my hunch.
Incredibly small sample size to make that judgement. Just take the W and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom