THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Atmos or whatever these are called on oneness for 60, with code summer
Screenshot_20180726-181018_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180726-181018_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ooh, great price. Unfortunately I’m a 9. Do these run big or small relative to other AM1 models? Any chance I could squeeze into an 8.5, or could I make a 9.5 work?

Ooh, great price. Unfortunately I’m a 9. Do these run big or small relative to other AM1 models? Any chance I could squeeze into an 8.5, or could I make a 9.5 work?

I personally always size up 0.5 on all AM1

Atmos or whatever these are called on oneness for 60, with code summer

Missed out on those prestos today and went ahead and got these with the money saved!

lol if on these bespoke there would be written Parra almost everyone would say they are beautiful :rofl:

me, as long as they are appreciated by their owner, it suits me :wink:

Bespokes - $1000
Parras - $400

That bespoke was not money well spent. Could've done some form of that with ID.

Appreciation by the owner should be foremost, but we're allowed an opinion :nthat:

Last edited:
lol if on these bespoke there would be written Parra almost everyone would say they are beautiful :rofl:

me, as long as they are appreciated by their owner, it suits me :wink:
Yeah I don’t really see why people care about another person’s bespokes. As long as the person who made them likes them, then why does it matter if they are “good”? It’s not like they are an actual release by Nike

Bespokes - $1000
Parras - $400

Appreciation by the owner should be foremost, but we're allowed an opinion :nthat:
You can’t be the one to say money is well spent with what another person decides to do with their money. Watch yo own pockets b

You can’t be the one to say money is well spent with what another person decides to do with their money. Watch yo own pockets b

Ok, "B"
It's the internet and it's called an opinion. I didn't know you're supposed to give only objective thoughts here.

Last edited:
Bespokes - $1000
Parras - $400

Please elaborate on how any of that could’ve been knocked out with Nike iD. Maybe the midsole but that’s about it.

Ok, "B"
It's the internet and it's called an opinion. I didn't know you're supposed to give objective thoughts here.
There’s nothing really objective about what you said. And I simply disagreed with your subjective opinion, just because you said something I disagreed with means I can’t have a retort? Keep it movin B

There’s nothing really objective about what you said. And I simply disagreed with your subjective opinion, just because you said something I disagreed with means I can’t have a retort? Keep it movin B

What is a B?
Never said I was objective. Quite the opposite, Mr. B.

Last edited:
Bespokes - $1000
Parras - $400

Neither of those amounts of money for a pair of sneakers is "money well spent"...

And I own a closet row of bespoke. That's no opinion, that's fact.

Back
Top Bottom