THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Air max day 2020
528898-601-91.jpg

1st world problems in here today. We should just be happy with the constant amount of decent AM1s which Nike is pumping out. Something for everyone - Then some.
This is major facts. I said the same thing in the 97 thread. After years of neglect I think it's a great thing to see a ton of pairs come in * decent * quality and colorways, more options as a consumer and more likely they'll go on sale. We've also still had some universal favorites which were easy to obtain like the first round of new-shape pinnacles, perforated greys, OG reds, some for under retail. Split outsoles have been lacking but uppers have been good stuff haha

anyway here's a photo of tony from a few years ago
297.png

This is major facts. I said the same thing in the 97 thread. After years of neglect I think it's a great thing to see a ton of pairs come in * decent * quality and colorways, more options as a consumer and more likely they'll go on sale. We've also still had some universal favorites which were easy to obtain like the first round of new-shape pinnacles, perforated greys, OG reds, some for under retail. Split outsoles have been lacking but uppers have been good stuff haha

anyway here's a photo of tony from a few years ago
297.png

Yeah - 3 years or so ago, we were all moaning constantly about shape / terrible colourways (poo flies etc), now there are currys on sale, elephant retros, all the OG's, which were relatively easy to get if you didn't sleep. Agreed that the split sole thing is annoying (since it features on wmns releases), and the lack of tongue piping on some GRs and the more recent What the Safari Size? exclusives is a bummer, but we are kidding ourselves if we think it's gonna get any better than this... BRS retros? Lemonades and Teals? Can't write-off anything off these days... :nthat:

Yeah - 3 years or so ago, we were all moaning constantly about shape / terrible colourways (poo flies etc), now there are currys on sale, elephant retros, all the OG's, which were relatively easy to get if you didn't sleep. Agreed that the split sole thing is annoying (since it features on wmns releases), and the lack of tongue piping on some GRs and the more recent What the Safari Size? exclusives is a bummer, but we are kidding ourselves if we think it's gonna get any better than this... BRS retros? Lemonades and Teals? Can't write-off anything off these days... :nthat:

this x1000

Back
Top Bottom