THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

hello, on your two pair the shape is really perfect :nthat:

that's why i like a lot these made in vietnam ID (really happy to have my pairs with old option)

your first pair with wolf grey mudguard, it's felt? or daim/nubuck? thanks man :wink:

my size is 41eu so for me no problem to order women pair lol (perhaps i will order an wolf grey pair, but no leather ID for me: look cheap)

edit: for me, with felt/mesh
upload_2018-8-2_8-43-41.png
upload_2018-8-2_8-43-59.png
upload_2018-8-2_8-44-13.png
upload_2018-8-2_8-44-27.png

Its a felt/suede material. Its actually quite nice. the leather, on the other hand, is REALLY cheap looking and feeling in person. Its hard and not flexible at all.

Its a felt/suede material. Its actually quite nice. the leather, on the other hand, is REALLY cheap looking and feeling in person. Its hard and not flexible at all.

thank you, yes this new felt/suede ID material looks really cool! Effectively, nike should ban this bad plastic-like material found on some pairs!

The orange just do it air max that was on snkrs a few weeks ago drops on footlocker in the morning but only in women’s sizes. I’m a 12 M I want these still just ain’t got 200 for em,,too bad. Might get the forces they drop in the morning too orange and white again

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 I just came across your IG through explore, recognized the photo setup from pics in this thread. I hadn’t seen those Oregon inspired bespokes. They are absolutely insane man. Serious props :smokin :smokin

2nd pair came in. These ALSO came in women's size 11.5, not men's like I ordered. Both pairs will be going back but I am not going to remake this pair. Kind of disappointed in the outcome. I'll come up with something different.

IMG_4732.JPG
IMG_4733.JPG
IMG_4734.JPG

Does the Sail have a pink-ish hue to it IRL?

Talk about the powerwall AMs some pages back was dope. Anybody have a complete listening of all of the powerwall pairs. I remember being around those days but I was a broke kid :frown:. I was and still am completely in love with lemonades.

When you're speaking of the words masculine and feminine, you are speaking of traditional associations.

So why is it an issue to say that pink is associated closer to femininity and blue to masculinity?
Those "traditions" are outdated. Men can wear pink and not be feminine. Girls can wear blue and not be masculine. And if a dude wants to be feminine, who the f cares? You do you but don't cast that archaic way of thinking on me. That's all.

Those "traditions" are outdated. Men can wear pink and not be feminine. Girls can wear blue and not be masculine. And if a dude wants to be feminine, who the f cares? You do you but don't cast that archaic way of thinking on me. That's all.
"And if a dude wants to be feminine, who the f cares?"
In your enlightened, non-archaic way of thinking, how would a dude even be feminine? Also, I'm pretty sure Nipsey is looking at this from a design perspective (where associations have an impact) rather than a judgment perspective, and not confining genders to particular colors.

Finally caught up on the posts from this past weekend, this made me laugh:
Anyhoo, I guess when she wins she'll be pushing her 98s to their engineered limits while waiting in the drive thru at Sonic.

"And if a dude wants to be feminine, who the f cares?"
In your enlightened, non-archaic way of thinking, how would a dude even be feminine? Also, I'm pretty sure Nipsey is looking at this from a design perspective (where associations have an impact) rather than a judgment perspective, and not confining genders to particular colors.

Finally caught up on the posts from this past weekend, this made me laugh:
A guy could get boob implants to appear more feminine. Have Adam's apple removal surgery. I couldn't care less if they do.

If we're talking design, men shoes don't need to be blue/black and women's shoes don't need to be pink. Use the entire box of crayons on both. Hell make every release a unisex release.

Back
Top Bottom