THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Blues are a must.

100F5F25-06DF-425B-8304-3DA738EAB593.jpeg

They're doing the same two colorways on the Air Span IIs....and I gotta be honest, they look just as good if not better imo

whats the market for each ds 10?

It depends on who is selling the J1's separately. Places like stock don't split them from what I have seen. I would think the J1's would go for because of the detailing but if you go by stockx the non Jordan pack version goes for more. Sz 10 is like 596 or something and the J pack is 890 total. If you split it in half its like 445.

great shots man. made sure to follow :smile:

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Great job verse1 stupid question but what did you use to make the swoosh white. Ive been collecting am1’s but new to reshaping and painting them

Clean down the area first with acetone but don't get any on the surrounding areas or it'll stain. Then just a few light coats of Angelus leather paint and a steady hand.

Decided to try my hand at reshaping a couple of my "dark era" AM1s. A bit easier than I thought... except for accidentally burning off some of the mudguard from my The 6 pair :smh:.

Eyeing a pair on eBay Id want to do this to. Pretty easy?

Was able to find de SW 97/1 on the sneakrs restock but... paypal problem hahah i'm salty as **** but hey i will just moov on... i will neva get em

Back
Top Bottom