THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So far since the new "old" shape was brought back my personal favorite pair is the women's fossil colorway, to me it's everything an AM1 is supposed to be. I think the women's AM1 was done just right I wish I could find more in my size.

186.jpg
187.jpg
188.jpg

Hate to say it but this 90 Hybrid experiment resemble dark ages AM1 with that cliff-toe and bulky shape.
97 upper with AM1 sole works well silhouette wise imo though, would rather they did more with that.

those Pomps are LONG overdue.
The **** took them so long?

Also, wish they'd done more with it.
imo, the best execution would've been more than just colours and included some level of deconsstruction

Agreed. They are OK but there is just a little something missing. I don't know if it's more color or more details but it's just a little short of being a classic.

I think they're listing US sizes, but can't find it on the site. Can you confirm?
Info I got was UK sizes. I think I ordered from them once and I ordered my UK size.

UK 9.5 =us 10.5

I wanna grab them and those olives that never came to the US...But but dont wanna pay 150 for a 110 pair.

Last edited:
Nike been making hybrids , not all 90/1s look good but some do ,anyway .. scooped the safari , animals , and anniversary reds this year so far but need more new am 1s tho , any suggestions ? Not tryna pay resell for them elephants as bad as I want to , not feeling the parras or anniversary blues honestly ,and resell went even higher on the neck beards smh

Nike been making hybrids , not all 90/1s look good but some do ,anyway .. scooped the safari , animals , and anniversary reds this year so far but need more new am 1s tho , any suggestions ? Not tryna pay resell for them elephants as bad as I want to , not feeling the parras or anniversary blues honestly ,and resell went even higher on the neck beards smh

I recently started accumulating AM1s and I've been asking myself the same question. There are SO MANY varieties. So, I'm just an AM1 noob, but I'd say it really depends what you like. For example, if you dig those anniversary reds you picked up, how about the other anniversary models (besides the blues)? Aquas & obsidians, specifically.

If you're ok with GRs there are a zillion possibilities. If you're into limited models, that certainly narrows the field, especially if Parras & neckbeards are already off the board.

I recently started accumulating AM1s and I've been asking myself the same question. There are SO MANY varieties. So, I'm just an AM1 noob, but I'd say it really depends what you like. For example, if you dig those anniversary reds you picked up, how about the other anniversary models (besides the blues)? Aquas & obsidians, specifically.

If you're ok with GRs there are a zillion possibilities. If you're into limited models, that certainly narrows the field, especially if Parras & neckbeards are already off the board.

Thanks homie , honestly hate paying resell prices but those are the 2 am1s I want the most , missed the obsidian restock wanted those a lot and resell isn’t 2 bad actually ..any word on them gray and orange joints ? Those are dope

Back
Top Bottom