THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wish there were AM1 pinnacles in this cw
nike-m2k-tekno-pueblo-brown-rainforest-bright-mango-black-lateral

Few years ago I would definitely name Atmos elephants... now I'm not sure...

Btw Atmos viotech and crepes should be back.

Last edited:
A lot of people turned up their noses at me when I came in asking about Parras, especially when they realized I’ve never owned a pair before.

I did get the Parras and I really like the Air Max 1 model. I guarantee I will buy another pair within the next few months and am curious what they have at outlets. I think it’s cool when a hyped you makes you consider models you hadn’t been into before

A lot of people turned up their noses at me when I came in asking about Parras, especially when they realized I’ve never owned a pair before.

I did get the Parras and I really like the Air Max 1 model. I guarantee I will buy another pair within the next few months and am curious what they have at outlets. I think it’s cool when a hyped you makes you consider models you hadn’t been into before
elitism is a funny thing in sneakers

Those 2 all leathers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.
You can make pairs very similar to both on Nike ID. Doesn't look like the red one even has a split outsole. I understand that Nike ID leather is bad, but so is Nike GR leather. The 2017 atmos has pretty bad materials as well, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom