THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pompiderp
A36623E6-14C3-49B2-A0A0-BEB4F088A1EC.jpeg
6C9515D7-C0C1-4C87-BB91-961BF6B91024.jpeg
7C3AF532-D647-489C-9564-86BDC84C1914.jpeg

Pompi-do-not-want

Glad I swerved the pomp pack

I honestly think you’ll regret it in the long run. Both pairs especially the days are superb. Yes I will agree that there is some pairs with QC issues out there but I feel that can be said of 90% of releases right now

I honestly think you’ll regret it in the long run. Both pairs especially the days are superb. Yes I will agree that there is some pairs with QC issues out there but I feel that can be said of 90% of releases right now

Maybe but if I was to get a pair it’d be the nights prefer them over the days

View attachment 2186294 View attachment 2186295 View attachment 2186296

Has anyone seen those pink things? And stockx doesn’t attach their tags to laces, it’s through the loopholes right?
I’m super suspect
Is that your pair from StockX? It might be an Asia pair that’s why it came with that pink pull tab. My buddy bought a pair of BC3 from kickscrew and it had a pull tab that looks like that but it was black or grey.

It’s weird how the StockX tag is through the laces tho. My pair of Parra from StockX have the tag around the loophole.

Is that your pair from StockX? It might be an Asia pair that’s why it came with that pink pull tab. My buddy bought a pair of BC3 from kickscrew and it had a pull tab that looks like that but it was black or grey.

It’s weird how the StockX tag is through the laces tho. My pair of Parra from StockX have the tag around the loophole.

Well I won them on eBay, I put out a few bids on several pairs, I didn’t fully inspect this listing though.
I mean I know I’m backed by eBay and PayPal but still....
Thinking of canceling if he doesn’t send a tagged pic ASAP

Well I won them on eBay, I put out a few bids on several pairs, I didn’t fully inspect this listing though.
I mean I know I’m backed by eBay and PayPal but still....
Thinking of canceling if he doesn’t send a tagged pic ASAP
Think I found your listing. I would cancel a.s.a.p., looks shady as ****.
Some of his pics come from reps sites, no tagged pics at all, seller's name sounds like those randomly generated rep site URLs and 0 feedback.
And I've seen StockX tags been used before on reps sites.

That's a lot of red flags.

Last edited:
Think I found your listing. I would cancel a.s.a.p., looks shady as ****.
Some of his pics come from reps sites, no tagged pics at all, seller's name sounds like a randomly generated rep site URLs and 0 feedback.
And I've seen StockX tags been used before on reps sites.

That's a lot of red flags.

Very helpful investigation. I’d cancel on the 0 feedback alone.

Well he refunded me. Also didn’t even respond to any of my concerns so, if that says anything.
Feels good to not have to fool with opening a case.
Lesson learned don’t place bids while watching football; that OSU penn game had me all over the place haha

Looks like $400 is what about to drop

Dope to see Jussi working with atmos :smokin was always a huge fan of his back in the day, and now he lives my dream life (traveling, climbing, biking, snowboarding, exploring). His ig is a solid follow for those into those types of things

My apologies for the ignorance, brother, but who is Jussi?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom