THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Never used the Size previews app before, anyone know what the deal is with those dawn/dusk Air Max 1s appearing on the regular size website? I'm assuming any unsold stock will show up on normal size at some point.

Your best chance is to just download the app and add your size and credit card info, so you can get them right when they drop on the app.

nike-air-max-1-premium-se-black-858876-003-1.jpg
These are trippy!!!
Not sure if flowers or bloody eyes...

Your best chance is to just download the app and add your size and credit card info, so you can get them right when they drop on the app.

Release time is 0800 BST / 0300 EST

you know how the rest goes if you're in a time zone other than EST

West coast guys got it good, midnight release works out as some people stay up that late. Me setting my alarm for a 3am release? big negative lol

Thanks all, like you've said I'll just use the app and keep it simple rather than try to be clever and end up missing 'em. I already missed the What the Safari release (and with them now going for £250+ I'll have to let them go)

Yep, they will sell out. No doubt the site will crash on release. Size? is terrible with hype releases. Expect an L on that pair.

Size? WILL sell out.
It will NOT be on their website.
You MUST use the app
There is a 10% chance website may restock 3-5 days later
You will LIKELY GET AN L

Expect restocks on the app throughout the night following release.

I copped 2 pairs What the Safari this way.

Size will sell out on the previews app, but will randomly restock on the normal site in the coming days/weeks, practically every size exclusive has done this however, with the randomness of the restocks it’s best to try on the previews app as early as possible to avoid headache

Looked like you walked a year in those already! Wow!
If you have the receipt send them back to nike. Make a claim... that’s what i do. Explain you’ve had them for a short period of time . They will send you a box to put the sneakers in, couple of weeks later they will send you a coupon to use on their site for the go price

Has anyone seen the purple 90/1 hybrids on disco anywhere? (Can't remember if I've asked in here)

Back
Top Bottom