THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The pendletons only going up to size 12 seems like a site error. I have a couple size 12.5 pairs in my cart and it seems to let me check out with them.

For those Who live in Europe. There is an extra 30% off all sale on the Nike site with code: Clear30.

It will get you the Mica’s for €66 (and Many others as well)

Last edited:
The pendletons only going up to size 12 seems like a site error. I have a couple size 12.5 pairs in my cart and it seems to let me check out with them.
i hope u are right my man. The nubuck pairs are pretty sweet too. Going to contact Nike about IT.
What is max size for woman is normally?

troyaleksander: that's true, still a very Nice pair to own.

AH8145-012

0922C68F-EDF1-4FC1-8640-D4683778AF53.jpeg

That's correct. Maybe use a little bit of moisture, but that's not needed most times. The adjustable shoe tree is the key. Not the one from ikea with the bend in the back. Using an iron and stuff is just not needed and too risky imo.

like the reshoeven8r ones?

They have the same ones at walmart, they're kiwi brand. Like, 4 bucks a pop, it's what I use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181121-175621_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181121-175621_Chrome.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 50
Damn, oneness cancelled my order few hours ago because they did not have enough stock. Just checked - my size is still on their site. Do you think it worth trying again?

i hesitate to buy oliv AH8145-201 because generally i prefer with white mesh & laces... but for less than 60e... I think I'm going to click...
nike-air-max-1-olive-ah8145-201-mood-3.jpg

i hesitate also with the cool grey/gum sole for 66euro, but i have already the premium grey perf and imo they are a lot better with the wolf grey/cool grey shade... grey perf is fantastic
m9e8ac9f5d186994c85703b71d8c9c99e_411449_z_2.jpg

or perhaps these premium sand perf, only my size left (68e, with a reshape it's a nice pair and i'm a sucker for premium pair)
nike-air-max-1-premium-beige-white-875844-004-mood-1.jpg

Alala the black friday he's going to kill me, too much choice... (LOL)

Last edited:
you need some more $$$$ lol
i have also spend too much cash these last couple of weeks almost 1100 euro only on AMs :lol:

yes, i need some more $$$$ lol

I could take all three but I already have too many new pairs to UNDS ^^ it's a fight with myself to restrain myself LOL

I try to stay reasonable (that's why I normally buy only pairs that I really like a lot, but for these three I admit it is not the case, it's the low price that makes me want to take them... it may not be the right choice to make the wallet talk and not the heart, the choices of the heart are always the best! I admit it does not interest me to stack the pairs that I find "average", but if I ranked them the olive pair would be my number one choice... otherwise there is also the curry red and green for less than 75e...)

Last edited:
I try to stay reasonable (that's why I normally buy only pairs that I really like a lot, but for these three I admit it is not the case, it's the low price that makes me want to take them... it may not be the right choice to make the wallet talk and not the heart, the choices of the heart are always the best!
i only buy shoes what i really and really like and i am a guy that dont like to pay full price so as soon something get discounted or can bought with b-day codes i will make my move and scoop them up asap

i hesitate to buy oliv AH8145-201 because generally i prefer with white mesh & laces... but for less than 60e... I think I'm going to click...
nike-air-max-1-olive-ah8145-201-mood-3.jpg

i hesitate also with the cool grey/gum sole for 66euro, but i have already the premium grey perf and imo they are a lot better with the wolf grey/cool grey shade... grey perf is fantastic
m9e8ac9f5d186994c85703b71d8c9c99e_411449_z_2.jpg

or perhaps these premium sand perf, only my size left (68e, with a reshape it's a nice pair and i'm a sucker for premium pair)
nike-air-max-1-premium-beige-white-875844-004-mood-1.jpg

Alala the black friday he's going to kill me, too much choice... (LOL)

Where do you see the cool grey for 66euros? I've been eyeing them but can't find them at a discount.

Back
Top Bottom