THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You guys should check the outlet may updates for those that are interested in AM1s.  I will be updating again for San Leandro after I type this.

Oh ok cool.

There is also a $10 coupon off.Mines came out to $90 total after shipping and tax.

FNL keeps giving me that stupid "coupon processing error" .. a few things I'm trying to cop before this sale wraps up. I've tried multiple different coupons and WCs .. I'll call customer service 2nite if it's not fixed when I get off

FNL keeps giving me that stupid "coupon processing error" .. a few things I'm trying to cop before this sale wraps up. I've tried multiple different coupons and WCs .. I'll call customer service 2nite if it's not fixed when I get off
swap it around.  put the WC in the coupon field and the coupon in the WC field.  if that doesn't work, checkout on mobile

Strictly my opinion, but I'm not liking any of the "Sunset Pack" shoes. They're nice, but the feeling they give will pass as soon as the next round of kicks comes out.

End Clothing has had free worldwide shipping the last few days, I scored AM90 Infrareds for $139 shipped. I don't think they have the FB's but pretty sure they have other AM1's. Just a heads up.

I won on the Air Max hunt, pics will be uploaded soon. But when i say i won, i EFFING WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This day has to go down as the best i will have a year. This was exciting, i partner up with a guy that didnt knew crap about sneakers that i meet there. He was there for the fuelband only and we were the only ones that manage to get 3 pairs and all my sz!!!
When the first tweet got out i was at mercer and had to run to the Manhattan bridge and i was a storm! I got there and they all started to cheer cause i was soaking wet. We started a 3 and ended a 8:55, i'm beat!! I did 4965 fuel points and burn 1300 calories ahajaha

This day has to go down as the best i will have a year. This was exciting, i partner up with a guy that didnt knew crap about sneakers that i meet there. He was there for the fuelband only and we were the only ones that manage to get 3 pairs and all my sz!!!
When the first tweet got out i was at mercer and had to run to the Manhattan bridge and i was a storm! I got there and they all started to cheer cause i was soaking wet. We started a 3 and ended a 8:55, i'm beat!! I did 4965 fuel points and burn 1300 calories ahajaha

Also at the ended i put the AM1 on cause AM1 Omega were soaking wet and the Nike people when crazy hahah

That's crazy bro congrats. That's cool as hell. Where were the other 3 locations?

Lol yo i seen you, if i was you and won 3 pairs i would have put one on 2, i only got a pair of 90's

I got an email from CT tonight at about 2:45am CST saying they were doing a restock at noon their time (6am CST) on the AM1 FB (Black/mint/pink).  Direct link only.  Full size run at the time.  I was able to snag a pair for myself.  Last I looked UK 11 and 12 were left (US 12 and 13, respectively).  

I know it's a little late, but if they're doing a restock, there's a good chance another couple of spots may be as well.  Keep your eyes open for them newsletters! 

Back
Top Bottom