THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sheeeit, where was this a few months ago haha. Would buy it now if they had my daughter’s size (she hated/hates buttons as well though).

Man what sucks is I missed the Cyber Monday rush on yellow am1 so I got a half size up because my size sold out. Didn't want to wait on my mom or cousin to go Nike employee store and grab them (75 dollars) fear of it being gone completely and I miss all together. So i paid 105.
I check today my size is back in stock smh now I have to wait til shoe gets here then ship back for true size and hope it's there when i do request exchange. Also hope it's in employee store for 75 smh.

I needed to vent sorry lol

Different Air Max 1 with Grey/Volt look awesome

nike-air-max-1-ltr-black-dark-grey-silver-volt.jpg

I love this one
nike-air-max-1-prm-black-anthracite-volt-1.jpg

This one looks nice too

I have the bottom.pair. Ruined the lace loop first day smh

Man what sucks is I missed the Cyber Monday rush on yellow am1 so I got a half size up because my size sold out. Didn't want to wait on my mom or cousin to go Nike employee store and grab them (75 dollars) fear of it being gone completely and I miss all together. So i paid 105.
I check today my size is back in stock smh now I have to wait til shoe gets here then ship back for true size and hope it's there when i do request exchange. Also hope it's in employee store for 75 smh.

I needed to vent sorry lol
It will be there as long as the cyber sale is over

If the sale is still going on, I would order now and ship the other back when you get it.

Bait still has 25% on these...

AH8145-301

$83 out the door, total!!! Scooped up.

Also, centre214 and sneakerpolitics both have these but couldn’t find any discount. AH8145-601

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom