THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

anyone in here happen to purchase these? if so, what are thoughts? where they worth the purchase?

nike-air-max-1-se-tartan-av8219-001-3.jpg

Running for the door.....and going in the opposite direction of these sneakers. The pink on this pair is not the move IMO. I am tired of women's sneakers getting slapped with pink or purple on it. BARF!!!!!
haha that's funny. I actually like these. I could have done with a white liner and just the pink bubble but I like colorful shoes. I'll probably scoop those.

I think you may be short on both of those. For the Raptors though, if you cannot pull off an 11 or a 12 (Hibbett has both sizes on sale), then I dunno. I just bought a pair through Hibbett and I absolutely love them! As for the Fossils, I have not seen any big sizes in those in a minute. Both in 11.5 will be a needle in the haystack kind of situation to find (unless you go to eBay or something).

Fossil's i found on both GOAT & FC but I believe its the same seller b/c those prices are both the same. Besides, no way am I paying what they're asking. As much as I want them, there's a limit I have to this madness.

Regarding raptors, had the wmns grape 95's in my cart w/ discounted price for both shoes and my size was no longer available. Heading back in to see if I find something for my little ones to drop the price some more, would've came out to 83 ea with discount.

brb y0..

Did they listen to your request and pad the tongue a little more? They sure do look nice and thick. Nice pair man.

Yeah you can ask for x2 padding.. I did it so you get the contrast of teal/white around tongue - It gets lost without piping or standard padding, also they're comfy as hell :nthat:

I think you can go x3 padding, that would be too much imo

Yeah you can ask for x2 padding.. I did it so you get the contrast of teal/white around tongue - It gets lost without piping or standard padding, also they're comfy as hell :nthat:

I think you can go x3 padding, that would be too much imo
I know you stated remake, Does nike bespoke, remake the pair if youre not satisfied? Im assuming so for 1k a pop but just making sure. Looking to get a pair done for my bday next yr

I know you stated remake, Does nike bespoke, remake the pair if youre not satisfied? Im assuming so for 1k a pop but just making sure. Looking to get a pair done for my bday next yr

When I said remake I should have said inspired by... This is my third pair and have never returned a bespoke so not sure. I tend to play it safe with the designs since my favourite AM1s are all OGs. Bespoke programme is as much about the materials / workmanship as it is using all the colours / crazy patterns etc.. I have quite a few pairs of Visvim, and the quality on Nike bespokes matches them.. Really tho, go with a plan and you'll be good..

Remake of teals just landed today.. Asked for extra padding in tongue since piping was unavailable in turbo green, kept it real simple and glad of it :smokin
IMG_6968.JPG

IMG_8984.JPG
very nice! but i thought the point of the piping was to kinda keep the tongue down aesthetically? i could be wrong. one of the OGs correct me.

oan, booked the day after AMD at 21M for a double appt

oan, booked the day after AMD at 21M for a double appt

Nice - What you got in mind for next appointment? 1948 had a load of new options this time round, the turbo green wasn't available first time I went.. Might be the same at Mercer? Never heard that about the tongue before..

God damn stockx, bought a pair of Anniversary 100's but was sent the Anniversary 103's instead! Anyone else run into this issue with them? Hopefully they take it back and refund me.

Back
Top Bottom