THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So as we can see, the old tongues were definitely wider, mostly 4". The new non-piped are around 3" and the piped are 3.25-3.5". The 3" non-piped are cheeks honestly.
download.jpeg

Nice collection. You reshaped all of em, huh?
I've reshaped 2 shoes in my life and neither of them were posted bc I basically ruined both while trying to do it lol. All the ones I posted do have shoe trees in some that probably helps.

so that means your reshape skills aren't creative or what? :rofl:
haha to be fair one (picnics) came out somewhat ok, but the other one with a mesh toebox was butchered. The excess mesh on the toebox looked awful once I reshape the toe to lay back. Luckily the new shape came out shortly after and I haven't felt the need to since then.

haha to be fair one (picnics) came out somewhat ok, but the other one with a mesh toebox was butchered. The excess mesh on the toebox looked awful once I reshape the toe to lay back. Luckily the new shape came out shortly after and I haven't felt the need to since then.

lol, same for me!
I only wanted to mention skill and creative in one sentence in honor of the funny discussion we had 2 months ago here on NT, lol

Nike always messing with us.. The thumbnail pic they show for the new ID options shows black laces in a sail suede quarter.. But they don't let you put black laces on a sail suede quarter.. At least not that I can figure out. Wish they had more suede options and more flexibility with laces.

the new ID options
They aren't new options. The options you see have been there for at least 6 months if not longer. The limited lace option has been there from the beginning.

They just kicked the IDs back to the top part of the new releases list.

They aren't new options. The options you see have been there for at least 6 months if not longer. The limited lace option has been there from the beginning.

They just kicked the IDs back to the top part of the new releases list.
I think there's a couple new ones mixed in with old ones. The bourdeaux mesh seems new to me.

Back
Top Bottom