THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Random size I know, but you never know who may actually wear that size and looking for that shoe. All the other sites have either absolutely no more stock whatsoever of the Obsidian Crepes or they have limited stock in the smaller sizes (like my size is still available on a few sites LOL), so to see a bigger size like that available I wanted to share that.
Ahh yeah, it's definitely appreciated. My response is at the fact I'm a size 12 and they were a 12.5 lol

See, that is my dilemma. I may buy them just because of the price, but I do not see myself wearing these whatsoever and I really am not even a big fan of the aqua colorway. I am afreaid though that as time passes I may like this colorway and then regret not copping at such a low price when I had the chance.
That deal for aqua's is nice. But I know I wouldn't wear them at all.

Guys BNTL
I bet there will be a summer day we all wear them once or twice. If not, these easily could be flipped for 75. No harm no foul. Knowin me I’ll regret not buying my double

6816DE73-4955-4B75-8B77-CD50323253B3.jpeg
New on NDC

do we have any info about a crepe release stateside? sorry if i've missed any mention of it in prior pages.

See, that is my dilemma. I may buy them just because of the price, but I do not see myself wearing these whatsoever and I really am not even a big fan of the aqua colorway. I am afraid though that as time passes I may like this colorway and then regret not copping at such a low price when I had the chance.

Irrelevant now because they're OOS at that price, but: I had a similar dilemma a few months ago when deadstock.ca had the aquas on sale for 87 CAD (which was $60-something USD at the time, I forget exactly). I wasn't a huge fan, and I wasn't sure if I'd wear them or not...but the price seemed too good to pass up. I bought them, they sat in the box for at least a month...and then randomly one day I decided to pull them out, and I wore them on and off for almost a month straight. I liked them a lot more than I expected; they felt appropriate for summer (which is largely why I stopped wearing them as frequently after autumn arrived).

tl;dr - I've found that sometimes certain colorways grow on me after I've picked them up

Back
Top Bottom