THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I just got home from a 10 day vacay and opened up my OG Obsodians from FNL as well as my AM1 PRM Deep Royals from U.O

OG Obsidian seems to have pretty crappy craftsmanship. A lot of glue residue at the toe cap of one shoe and a small chunk on the suede in the shape of a small circle missing.

Now the Deep Royals are a whole different story. They look pretty beat. Inside tag even says "last pair" so I'm sure they weren't taken care of and tried on left and right. Smh! Dirty bottoms, blue residue on the swooshes, suede looking beat up. Gonna return these and try my luck on another pair.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Damn that's sucks bro. Sorry to hear about that blue prm pair. There goes another crappy UO story. Hope you can find another one

Damn that's sucks bro. Sorry to hear about that blue prm pair. There goes another crappy UO story. Hope you can find another one

Yeah, I was hoping to have that one random flawless transaction from U.O but I guess not. Throw me into the rest of the folks that order U.O esp everyone that ordered roshes. It's amazing it happens some frequently though from a somewhat big company :smh:

Yeah, I was hoping to have that one random flawless transaction from U.O but I guess not. Throw me into the rest of the folks that order U.O esp everyone that ordered roshes. It's amazing it happens some frequently though from a somewhat big company
mean.gif
I had ordered Roshes April 27 and they still havent shipped them. I emailed them over 3 times and they always re-assured me they would "ship soon." So I emailed again, and they sent me an email saying they will no longer accept orders from my account haha. Cancelled it. Never again...
mean.gif

Last edited:
So I just got home from a 10 day vacay and opened up my OG Obsodians from FNL as well as my AM1 PRM Deep Royals from U.O

OG Obsidian seems to have pretty crappy craftsmanship. A lot of glue residue at the toe cap of one shoe and a small chunk on the suede in the shape of a small circle missing.

Now the Deep Royals are a whole different story. They look pretty beat. Inside tag even says "last pair" so I'm sure they weren't taken care of and tried on left and right. Smh! Dirty bottoms, blue residue on the swooshes, suede looking beat up. Gonna return these and try my luck on another pair.

Sorry for the rant.

What size u wear homie... I seen some on the hash wall here in vegas

I was packing up some of my shoes to put in the garage since my closet is running out of room. So I took a quick collection picture before I packed them up. I think I have a little problem with these AM1. 
laugh.gif
 It's a shame that I have to wear dress shoes M-F. I only have time to wear sneakers at the gym or on the weekends, making it hard to un-DS all these kicks. Sadly less than half of these have been worn. But best believe, all of these pairs will eventually be on my feet. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Rep'd bro, just pulled the trigger.
glad people are taking advantage of this - I was mad about missing BOTH the NDC and the FNL drops, which sold out quickfast, but $104/shipped makes up for it 
glasses.gif

plus I'd rather support a spot like Sneaker Politics than Finish Line, etc...

^Nice.. my pair was cancelled from fnl even after i got shipping confirmation 
frown.gif
They even gave you tracking??
yup, but it wasn't updating.. so i called and they told me o yeah we see that it's not updating so what will do is have you request a new shipping label and will ship it next day for you.. so i wait 2 more days and still nothing.. so i call back, and they tell me that they couldn't find what i ordered so my money will be refunded 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom