THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Us UK size differse by one size down (US 12 is a UK 11). But otherwise it's not as dramatic as a lot of people on here like to point out - some of you are really irrationally picky about how shoes fit

Us UK size differse by one size down (US 12 is a UK 11). But otherwise it's not as dramatic as a lot of people on here like to point out - some of you are really irrationally picky about how shoes fit
CO-SIGNING THIS! As long as the person wearing the shoes feels comfortable in them and the shoes are not damaging their feet or affecting the way they walk, let them rocks shoes that may be .5 - a full size bigger. I like my shoes to have a little more room, so I always buy .5 bigger (unless the shoe runs big, then I will go my actual size) and if somebody who has too much time on their hands wants to watch me walk to see if my shoes slip, then so be it!

Hi all,

I'm about to purchase my first pair of Air Max 1(these: Air Max 1 SC Jewel Guava Ice) and I was wondering about the sizing since I've never owned a pair of Air Max1's. My size is usually a 38 EU.
I own several pairs of Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski in size 38 EU and 38.5 EU. The size 38 fits just right and 38.5 gives me more room when my feet swells up from too much walking etc. I also own a Nike Huarache in size 38,5 and this fits really snug. Should have gone for a 39 I think. Maybe these other shoes isn't comparable with the Air Max 1 SC Jewel but those are the only Nike shoes I own.

So, which size should I get the Air Max 1 SC Jewel in?

Thanks before hand and also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

Hi all,

I'm about to purchase my first pair of Air Max 1(these: Air Max 1 SC Jewel Guava Ice) and I was wondering about the sizing since I've never owned a pair of Air Max1's. My size is usually a 38 EU.
I own several pairs of Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski in size 38 EU and 38.5 EU. The size 38 fits just right and 38.5 gives me more room when my feet swells up from too much walking etc. I also own a Nike Huarache in size 38,5 and this fits really snug. Should have gone for a 39 I think. Maybe these other shoes isn't comparable with the Air Max 1 SC Jewel but those are the only Nike shoes I own.

Can you not go to a local store and try on a pair?
AM1 is the definition of ubiquity right now

I got a nice gift this Christmas from my sister, this pair of White Gum soles.
20181225_181425.jpg

Hi all,

I wear us10.5 in all new AM1. I recently bought a us11 in Huaraches and they are pretty snug. Could have gone us11.5 in those. That should give you a reference.

I wear us10.5 in all new AM1. I recently bought a us11 in Huaraches and they are pretty snug. Could have gone us11.5 in those. That should give you a reference.
Thank you, that helps!

Also since you have the all new AM1's do they (specially the suede ones) stretch out significantly or not?

Last edited:
just now occurred to me to double check US UK size conversion... ordered a crepe in the wrong size by basing the conversion on the adidas shoe i was wearing at the time. not standard across the brands?
US to UK sizing is different on nike and Adidas. So be sure to check the conversions for each brand.

Think I’m going to pull the trigger on Size Official Safari’s.

But tempted on a Atmos Animal pair.

Help lol

Back
Top Bottom