THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bespoke, not mine.
Screenshot_20190109-061738_Instagram.jpg

I’m just waiting on new iD options period. I’m hoping they make the tongue color an independent option for new options. The current pallete wasn’t great, but I’m glad that the iDs have a great shape build.

It’s almost SP2019, so new options should be out soon... I’ve got a 20% code and some gift cards to use :nerd:

Same here.
My wishlist are graphic option and separate color option for the heel, elephant print mudguard, black transculent outsole.

I’m trying to hold out on ordering some kyrie ids waiting for new options to come out. I got a promo and a gift card too.

Independent tongue options on the next ID would make me sit up. Couple of fabric options and customisable colors on the tongue tab :emoji_pray:

Next options probably gonna be trash Just like the options prior to the pendletons last year

Color blocking on the sole for me. +1 on the tongue options.

Have a question but curious how some would answer - lets say Nike did give us options for
- tongue color
- materials
- color blocking on sole

BUT raised the price from $140 to $160 - $165, would you still consider it?

I only ask because for $140, I'll agree the options were limited, and per the consensus, material selection wasnt great either. But to give us these upgrades and not have a rise in price doesn't seem possible. Then again I could be adding too much to the list lol

Have a question but curious how some would answer - lets say Nike did give us options for
- tongue color
- materials
- color blocking on sole

I only ask because for $140, I'll agree the options were limited, and per the consensus, material selection wasnt great either. But to give us these upgrades and not have a rise in price doesn't seem possible. Then again I could be adding too much to the list lol
Give me split sole + better materials and I'll pay $200 all day.

- tongue color
- materials
- color blocking on sole

It's 1000 or 140 for a customised shoe from Nike atm. They maybe could expand the bespoke departments to offer online orders but in a far more limited shoe with no consultation etc. I would go way higher if it was like a mid-tier bespoke with flexible enough options.
Looking forward to the next pleb tier ID anyway, playing around on that thing is always entertaining.

It's 1000 or 140 for a customised shoe from Nike atm. They maybe could expand the bespoke departments to offer online orders but in a far more limited shoe with no consultation etc. I would go way higher if it was like a mid-tier bespoke with flexible enough options.
Looking forward to the next pleb tier ID anyway, playing around on that thing is always entertaining.
An online expensive Bespoke would be a nightmare for Nike. You already have people that order 3-4 iD's with the intent to only keep the one they like the most. It'd be even worse if there was a $400 iD option. The returns would be out of this world. "I'm paying $400 so I ordered 8 of them to see which one I wanted the most! Stop looking at my pockets!" I can already hear it.

I’d gladly pay $20 more for better options. The options right now are awful even if you lowered the price $20.

An online expensive Bespoke would be a nightmare for Nike. You already have people that order 3-4 iD's with the intent to only keep the one they like the most. It'd be even worse if there was a $400 iD option. The returns would be out of this world. "I'm paying $400 so I ordered 8 of them to see which one I wanted the most! Stop looking at my pockets!" I can already hear it.

Everyone's got the champagne taste on a PBR budget hahaha

Are bespokes returnable?

Back
Top Bottom