THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How is the pair you got from him? Is he in the US?
Yea he's in Maryland iirc. And mine is great. They are all ds. He noted a few of the sizes have some yellowing on the tongue from age but there's not much to prevent that. He's really good about noting any issues. Just know they are 16 years old so it won't be shocking if the glue or even the midsole gives out if you wear them.

I lurk twitter frequently so I always like to share any finds. nonheinous nonheinous and a few others have beat me to them lol

Anytime dblplay1212 dblplay1212
haha I get emails when I get a PM here. Got one from him with a link to them and then I peep the thread and you've posted it here. I don't do Twitter so I really appreciate you guys relaying the information.

GS pairs went quick. There's also a coral pair that I never saw before.

Thinking about getting a PS pair for my daughter. Been spending way too much on shoes already though.

4493A29A-2384-460C-AAC6-10A5FE9939FE.png

I can live with this.

Fakeskin is never a good look on shoes. On the one pair I had with faux snakeskin, supreme SB blazers, that was my least favorite feature.

319986-118.jpeg

319986-118-a.jpeg

319986-118-c.jpeg

319986-118-d.jpeg

319986-118-f.jpeg

Wms 319986-118
:pimp:
I know we have gone over and over this but you'd think that the pairs that nike use to show upcoming pairs would be perfect but yet again the mudgard on the right pair is like 2013 thin then the left is much deeper. I guess this is why nike are taking a break from making these AM1's.

I understand that Nike see a need to 'keep things fresh" and constantly look for ways to re-invent, but for ****s sake, the double mudguard and tip plus those eyelets on those upcoming women's releases are straight blasphemes abominations of our beloved classic. Makes me sad... like, I feel betrayed and hurt.

I understand that Nike see a need to 'keep things fresh" and constantly look for ways to re-invent, but for ****s sake, the double mudguard and tip plus those eyelets on those upcoming women's releases are straight blasphemes abominations of our beloved classic. Makes me sad... like, I feel betrayed and hurt.
haha I almost saved those to send them to you. I knew they would irk you.

Back
Top Bottom