THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I never really thought about it but maybe to show people they are not fakes?? I don't get why people wear the OW tags, which is part of the design, but that is just me.. lol

Why do people keep the StockX tag on? What is the purpose??!!

I never really thought about it but maybe to show people they are not fakes?? I don't get why people wear the OW tags, which is part of the design, but that is just me.. lol

Don’t want to take away from the thread but I’ll add this - when I saw him wearing it, the tag was on the heel tab. I know nothing of the shoe nor do I care for them, but all my StockX purchases came with the hang tag affixed from the eyelet. I guess with this shoe you can’t because of the knit upper? Who knows

Anyway, like someone said kid probably wanted people to know they were authentic and that he paid resell for them..which is beyond me lol

Since we’re about a week away, TBT to 2017 :rofl:

00B73BC2-C487-4081-BDEE-2686D8CE55BF.png
97A27680-FDF0-4610-A57A-02A1CADDFA01.png

Thinking about picking up those air max curry since it’s way below retail now. I remember everyone saying to go up half a size. If I have narrow feet should I still go up half?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know a good thing to use to clean the special kind of material the og am1s have?
Specifically the red part?

I honestly just use a damp wash cloth and a tiiiiny drop of dawn dish soap. Give it a little scrub, then wash the soap out with the same cloth, let it dry and it's good to go. It's synthetic suede so it cleans easy.

Also, MrKDes MrKDes seeing the elephants still hurts me....

I honestly just use a damp wash cloth and a tiiiiny drop of dawn dish soap. Give it a little scrub, then wash the soap out with the same cloth, let it dry and it's good to go. It's synthetic suede so it cleans easy.

THANK YOU SIR! YOU SAVED A LIFE LOL

Man, at that the time I thought $300 for resale was insane but now that they’re @ $600+ makes me think why didn’t I just buy them then

Thought those blue wms would sell out instantly today. I mean classic colorblocking (hinting to obsidians) with a few accents.
So I got my pair from END rightaway this morning but they are pretty much sitting on most spots.

To this day i'm still thinking about to pull the triger on a OG red Anni.... but have to find a way to ask stockx to make sure that they receive a 908375-100 not a 103 :/

THANK YOU SIR! YOU SAVED A LIFE LOL

Haha gotchu my brotha!!

Man, at that the time I thought $300 for resale was insane but now that they’re @ $600+ makes me think why didn’t I just buy them then

Bruh.... I feel that. I ended up winning a bid on a pair at like $315 a while ago, but then got scared and didn't pay it. Now, everyday. I wake up, look at myself in the mirror, and say "You're an idiot" just so I remember to never do that again.

Also... Im kinda feelin those browns up there LOL

Back
Top Bottom