THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today's wear..
IMG_4495.jpg

I’ll never believe a thing on social media until it’s actually confirmed from that specific individual/group themselves

So much **** gets spewed around social media, can’t keep track of what’s real or false these days

Nice custom nonetheless

want to purchase some IDs i made but want to know the quality. i have seen aome IDs that look cheap, also would like know if they run like anniversary size

soggysocks soggysocks IMO ID has the better shape than some GR. They fit looser since thinner lining, but you still can go with the same size as Anniversary size. Quality wise is pretty average. They are not necessary perfect, but in my experience, they are decent. Besides, you always have 30 days free return from NDC.

soggysocks soggysocks IMO ID has the better shape than some GR. They fit looser since thinner lining, but you still can go with the same size as Anniversary size. Quality wise is pretty average. They are not necessary perfect, but in my experience, they are decent. Besides, you always have 30 days free return from NDC.

thank you!

tell me the limited edition susan's have a fancy box and that is out of 500. If there are 500 total total....yeahhhh.....whelp my 2% chance on a nike draw def just went to 0

Back
Top Bottom