THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The whole mudguard is textured with the maze indented. The rest of the shoe just has the maze printed on it.
20190412_111130.jpg
20190412_111256.jpg
This is art man

I’m returning AJ1 Coutures to cop Tokyo 1s

The whole mudguard is textured with the maze indented. The rest of the shoe just has the maze printed on it.
20190412_111130.jpg
20190412_111256.jpg
IMO the mudguard is perfectly executed

But the upper print could be much lighter in color

So that it gives a similar feel of “Elephant Print” on Atmos AM1

Color change laces are a must
The laces provided in box are not suitable

Took an L on the Susans. :smh:

I don't get to wear my Animals or Parras as much as I'd like anyway, so I doubt I'd wear the Susans much at all. At least that's what I'm telling myself to avoid the deep sadness.

I don't get to wear my Animals or Parras as much as I'd like anyway, so I doubt I'd wear the Susans much at all. At least that's what I'm telling myself to avoid the deep sadness.
You don’t wear your animals much? They go with a ton of colors. You gotta rock those bad boys.

Dont see appeal w those Tokyo’s. Just not for me, I’ll enjoy seeing the discussions on them tho.

Same here, I don’t rock my Atmos Animal 1’s or my Parras (I thought I would but I legit wore them 3 times). This is my all time favorite, wore the Jordan pack version the other day to keep my 2017 regular version on ice.

FE7CF94D-A2CD-4D38-B68C-FCAE7FBD342A.jpeg

I like the maze patterns.
Just feel they need negative space and blocking like Atmos do with their crazier designs. Black midsole is hard to pull off on any AM1.
Having said that, I find them cool even if I don't want them. They are at least creative.
Untitled-1.jpg
Good point. Love the Maze but breaking it up like you did looks good.
Same here, I don’t rock my Atmos Animal 1’s or my Parras (I thought I would but I legit wore them 3 times). This is my all time favorite, wore the Jordan pack version the other day to keep my 2017 regular version on ice.

FE7CF94D-A2CD-4D38-B68C-FCAE7FBD342A.jpeg
Grails. I’d kung fu fight 2 blood thirsty bears for a pair of those Atmos elephants.

Back
Top Bottom