THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upload_2019-4-19_13-12-33.png

the closest I got. Submitted payment and it was spinning and spinning and then it threw me back in a queue lol

If anything, this drop should lower stockx price a bit more. Probably the lowest price should be by Monday/Tuesday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if it hits $300 I’m probably going in Goose.
I agree, should lower it. I think this thing gets to 300 but by a yr from now SW type numbers like 1k. It really is nice looking and limited, only place was SNKRS and this idiotic drop.

With the price on StockX sitting at $369, a part of me is thinking 'would I rather spend that on these or Animal Print Atmos'

After moonlighting in a few threads recently, I just want to big up you guys. Other threads are really trash and filled with trolls ready to argue and debate over the littlest difference in opinion.

Other threads and the jack holes that patrol them is the reason why nt isn't the way it was back in the day. It's exactly why the great members that made nt have moved on to other things. I have to say that this is the only thread I consistently check and contribute to. I'm happy to say that. I hope that me posting others bespokes etc in attempt to keep the thread live doesn't grind anyone's gears. I've been on nt since 2001 and i just want to give credit where it's due.

Special shot out to my slack brothers.

After moonlighting in a few threads recently, I just want to big up you guys. Other threads are really trash and filled with trolls ready to argue and debate over the littlest difference in opinion.

Other threads and the jack holes that patrol them is the reason why nt isn't the way it was back in the day. It's exactly why the great members that made nt have moved on to other things. I have to say that this is the only thread I consistently check and contribute to. I'm happy to say that. I hope that me posting others bespokes etc in attempt to keep the thread live doesn't grind anyone's gears. I've been on nt since 2001 and i just want to give credit where it's due.

Special shot out to my slack brothers.
I appreciate the Bespokes you post. Even if they arent for me, I like seeing the creativity of others. And I think this thread is different bc it's mostly older guys and it's not a super hyped silo so you dont have the young kids acting a fool.

I think a majority of the AM threads are pretty chill, but definitely agreed that this one doesn’t follow the path of the other NT threads and the characters in there.

I have a good list of threads I’m subscribed to but I frequent this one the most - good quality people and posts in here.

Especially when ergodynamic discussion gets brought up

I think a majority of the AM threads are pretty chill, but definitely agreed that this one doesn’t follow the path of the other NT threads and the characters in there.

I have a good list of threads I’m subscribed to but I frequent this one the most - good quality people and posts in here.

Especially when ergodynamic discussion gets brought up

Ergodynamics is the essense of any good sneaker... everyone knows that, bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom