THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Hasta's are on sale on FNL for $50.
Had a $20 Reward Card laying around.
Grabbed a pair for $36 shipped. Couldn't pass that up.

Not the best pic, but finally got these in. Definitely not as good of quality as their perf or easter pack, but still good nonetheless compared to other nike releases. The mowabb pair looks a hell of a lot better than the black "lava" pair but ill take it. Just happy to get these in just under a week

Not the best pic, but finally got these in. Definitely not as good of quality as their perf or easter pack, but still good nonetheless compared to other nike releases. The mowabb pair looks a hell of a lot better than the black "lava" pair but ill take it. Just happy to get these in just under a week

Nice bro. Also, fast shipping by Size? standards. haha

From past experiences if you order more then one pair from size? you get the better shipping method and a tracking number.

Well I just picked up the ultimate steal (gotta clean them up before i post some pics)

$70 for a shoe from 2009, part of a collabo from a dutch spot.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
quick help! i know these shoes run a little on the small side. the next .5 sz up is sold out, would going up a full size be too much? i have a fairly wide feet.

quick help! i know these shoes run a little on the small side. the next .5 sz up is sold out, would going up a full size be too much? i have a fairly wide feet.

I would think so. I have somewhat of a wide foot and .5 up in nike runners is always perfect. A whole size up too big

Back
Top Bottom