THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

13122D76-0C54-4DB8-A49E-E5FBCCBC2A0E.jpeg
https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-1-premium-womens-shoe-7V9ZXm/454746-502

you paid BIG money for them woman's mushrooms jeezzzz

Seriously :wow:

I had a lowball bid for a 12W that expired recently, but this sale price just set an unreachable standard for that pair. I'll just buy the men's version and be happy with them.

Also, I'm not trying to pocket-watch or anything, y'all can do with your $$$ as you wish, but I don't think I'd ever drop a couple grand on a slew of double-ups.

Also, I'm not trying to pocket-watch or anything, y'all can do with your $$$ as you wish, but I don't think I'd ever drop a couple grand on a slew of double-ups.
You're absolutely right, bro - a horrible spending of money, really. Sadly, I'm beyond impulsive and reckless in spending money on AM1s. Just be happy you're not married to me.

8 pairs, I guess... all pairs I already have (except for the Wmns Pinnacle ones). Kind of silly, but hey, it's my birthday today... so fu** it, right?

NB: Some of these I just use for various projects - like the Jelly swoosh ones, for example. Horrible shoe, but I just wanted another set of midsoles with pink air units.
Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 10.46.30 AM.png

It’s your birthday, make it an even 20 pairs ... :D

How's the quality on the vast grey? Debating pulling the trigger on Lapstone with the 30% off code.

Edit: No 13 :rolleyes
Decent. These were from L&H from a previous 30off promo, in fact. A step above (re: construction, materials) some of the recent releases (like violets/teals), but still on par with some of the other $110 releases. No regrets at $70 though.

Which do you prefer between the vast grey and platinum/wolf grey?
If I had to choose - vast grey for cw, plat for materials/shape. Both were in need of a white and sail lace swap from their tonal ones, respectively.

8 pairs, I guess... all pairs I already have (except for the Wmns Pinnacle ones). Kind of silly, but hey, it's my birthday today... so fu** it, right?

NB: Some of these I just use for various projects - like the Jelly swoosh ones, for example. Horrible shoe, but I just wanted another set of midsoles with pink air units.
Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 10.46.30 AM.png

Those Ocean Fog's are the business man! Dope *** pair!

Decent. These were from L&H from a previous 30off promo, in fact. A step above (re: construction, materials) some of the recent releases (like violets/teals), but still on par with some of the other $110 releases. No regrets at $70 though.

If I had to choose - vast grey for cw, plat for materials/shape. Both were in need of a white and sail lace swap from their tonal ones, respectively.
I lean to the vast grey because I like the white swoosh and the overall color. But I’d rock the platinum too, especially with the split midsole. Probably let the price choose for me eventually.

Back
Top Bottom