THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Atmos. I didn't like the Animals when they first came out but they grew on me big time. Been in my StockX cop list for what seems like forever.

Which particular Desert Sand pair are you referring to? Do you mean the PRM pair that was part of the Perforated pack, or the regular GR with the black swoosh? I have the regular pair and they have a great shape, but every time I have seen the PRM perfs, the toe was more boxier than usual. They are still nice tbh, I reckon the shape could be improved with a slight reshape.

I hated the susans at first, but ended up getting them on SNKRs and they look much better in person - a good fall shoe. I still think i am going to keep them on ice and trade them for something else one day.

Today's wear: only worn these twice. Figured I'd give them some run today.
20190509_093507.jpg

Teals came in. Quality is horrible, which has become pretty standard for Indonesia pairs.
These might end up as beaters pretty soon.

Do have too many AM1s by now anyway.

Which particular Desert Sand pair are you referring to? Do you mean the PRM pair that was part of the Perforated pack, or the regular GR with the black swoosh? I have the regular pair and they have a great shape, but every time I have seen the PRM perfs, the toe was more boxier than usual. They are still nice tbh, I reckon the shape could be improved with a slight reshape.

Yes, I was referring to the perf pair. Not really liking the idea of having to reshape toe boxes anymore.

You know what doesn't get mentioned enough is how the comfort level has improved since the reshape in 2017. I wore a pair of AM1 ripstops from '12 and they are bricks compared to my newer pairs and the midsole in the newer pairs is a lot softer.
I agree

Yes, I was referring to the perf pair. Not really liking the idea of having to reshape toe boxes anymore.

Glad you guys posted this about the sand perfs. Almost pulled the trigger on 'em, but now I'll pass and just get the photo blues in a bit instead.

But what's up with the Seinfelds? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom