THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I found Swipa at Footaction today. Where did you see PR's? There is another colorway that looks similar gluu21 gluu21

I'm gonna get PR off Nike, since I have access.

Stopped by HoH during lunchtime. Oddball release.
Swp2.jpg
Swp2.jpg
Swp1.jpg
Swp3.jpg

I’m glad the Swipas were an easy cop instore. I had to ask for multiple sizes to cherrypick the best shaped pair though.

I’ve got the donor soles already. Now, I have to search for some Black donor mesh AM1 tongues...

Last edited:
I’m glad the Swipas were an easy cop instore. I had to ask for multiple sizes to cherrypick the best shaped pair though.

I’ve got the donor soles already. Now, I have to search for some Black donor mesh AM1 tongues...
Yeah, pairs were ugly. I’ll compare my Stockx pair and select which to keep. I didn’t want to sort

Haven’t seen you around lately.

Nice pick up. Reserve my judgement of Swipas until I see some more on foot pics. The back embroidered text ain’t my thing really tho.

‘PRESHIATE IT,FAM...YEAH, I’VE BEEN POPPING UP HERE AND THERE FOR SELECT RELEASES THIS YEAR,LOL...

HAD TO BE A LIL’ MORE PICKY ABOUT RELEASES THIS YEAR WITH MY SON RECENTLY GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL ...BUT, I’LL DEFINITELY BE ON THE SCENE MORE NOW. HOLLA...

CED B.

Speaking about the aesthetic congruence.... the shoes are two different colors. Not for me

:lol: true true
Oddly, I can get over the "what the..." color blocking, but that sharp, angular logo on a shoe that is almost all smooth curves just nauseates me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom