THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just admiring my bespokes this evening for the hell of it

Tried to capture all the materials and small details in one shot

92ADA4F1-9698-42A7-8265-9850490007F3.jpeg

Pattas so dope man... my pair is dirty as hell on the crease in the inner toe box any suggestions to clean them spotless?
Hey man sorry late on seeing this- my pair hasn’t been worn yet but I can imagine the area that you are talking about. I used to put my kicks in a pillow case and then in the washing machine back when I was in middle school but I would stay away from that unless they are beat. Imo cheap leather is never the same after it’s been fully water logged. I would recommend Jason Marxx or something similar to see if it comes clean first. Ive been hearing a lot of people talking about the toe box area holding dirt so I might try a protectant spray

Last edited:
Hey man sorry late on seeing this- my pair hasn’t been worn yet but I can imagine the area that you are talking about. I used to put my kicks in a pillow case and then in the washing machine back when I was in middle school but I would stay away from that unless they are beat. Imo cheap leather is never the same after it’s been fully water logged. I would recommend Jason Marxx or something similar to see if it comes clean first. Ive been hearing a lot of people talking about the toe box area holding dirt so I might try a protectant spray

I’ve been cautious with wearing mine since I got them for this reason, don’t have a spray yet as I want to find one that will keep dirt and stains off but not do anything bad to the shoe so any recommendations welcome. There seems to be a few and I keep hearing mixed things about them and airmax 1s

I’ve been cautious with wearing mine since I got them for this reason, don’t have a spray yet as I want to find one that will keep dirt and stains off but not do anything bad to the shoe so any recommendations welcome. There seems to be a few and I keep hearing mixed things about them and airmax 1s
None of them are going to keep them from getting dirty. Just wear them and enjoy them.

Is there a definitive method for cleaning white mesh toeboxes or ways to reverse the yellowing process? Trying to do some preventative maintenance on a couple of pairs.

PR over here. That’s probably why I gave them a second chance in person lmao. In pictures they looked kinda boring and lazy but in hand they are really clean.

Best Puerto Rico sneaker ever made hands down

Attachments

• 20190604_192954.jpg
    20190604_192954.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom