THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

tumblr_mr2nfiITmk1serr5ro1_250.gif

Exact sentiments. This is absurd. Truly sad time in Life to experience. Idiots with no knowledge of History and clueless to Real problems.

Looks like I will be getting the white Nike tailwind 79 stranger things instead. On another note the Tinker Sketch AM1 is supposed to actually release later this year.

Just spoke with manager at local major retailer. Known him for 6+ years. He knows nothing nor has received anything regarding a cancellation. Shows up in their system but no inventory yet iN any store. It shows up as a QS so won’t know anything until 2 days before they release.

This whole thread wildin' on this issue RN. This isn't a hard thing to wrap your head around on why it could potentially get pulled.

'Black & Tans' got pulled because something similar in Irish culture. Sure it was made with a drink as inspiration, but it also had other not so savory Irish ties as well. A reach on reasoning but ultimately was understandable.

This is one of the stupidest takes on Niketalk and I've been here since 2006.

WTF makes this take stupid exactly? Which end are you even disagreeing with? Slavery sucked or the Holocaust sucked? You only get two options here. Please, humor me.

I think this has gone too far and it often happens when politics become involved.

I'm sure any right minded one of us liberal or conservative would never support a government that would see slavery or the holocaust as a solution social/financial problems. I would imagine all of us here live in nations who have historically committed heinous acts.

There are some who choose to ignore history not seeing how it informs the present (which it does) but there are also those who spend so much time dwelling on the sins of the past that they forget to live their lives today. It is through our own actions that we can help to improve the future.

I would tend to identify myself as liberal but i appreciate being able to discuss a shared interest with people of a variety of backgrounds. At best through shared interests friendships are born and through these interactions become open to new ideas which in turn make life better for those around me.

Let's get back to the kicks.

Driving out to DC in the morning. Any sneaker spots, Nike outlets, Nike stores I should check out?

Wore my anni royals today for the first time in over a year, obsidians have been my go to :lol: no pic though :smh:

Opposite for me I wear royals every chance I get which is only on the weekend haha obsidians have only been worn once but the women’s obsidians I’ve worn a few more times.

What i dont understand is how the flag of you country somehow became a bad thing just because bad things happened at the time.

The flag isn’t responsible for events.

Deleting your own good parts of history for the sake of the bad parts of it is totally ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom