THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LPU
I just had to buy these!

Wear them or not - but they improve every collection imho. 8)

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_212844.jpg
    IMG_20190704_212844.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 22
Looking like the atoms rumor may really just be an early Nike ID sample floating around (which is dope).

The all over print option looks better when mixed with other prints but if we get a chance to add some flair via NikeID I’m sure we will see a lot of sick designs.

Looking like the atoms rumor may really just be an early Nike ID sample floating around (which is dope).

The all over print option looks better when mixed with other prints but if we get a chance to add some flair via NikeID I’m sure we will see a lot of sick designs.
If this is true ill be IDing the **** out of em.

Not really a rumour. It was confirmed to happen by Atmos.

And it’s very much leaning to a limited choice ID.

Is it still a collab if it’s an ID?

I guess it would be like the Nigel AF1 option we had last year.

Is it still a collab if it’s an ID?

I guess it would be like the Nigel AF1 option we had last year.

Atmos put these on NIKEiD (now rebranded to NIKE BY YOU) two years ago with the Tiger Camo version for the AMzero. They had a retail version with the mini Swooshes and Green Air Bag released around the same time.

23196A32-CA06-4499-9547-5F82C97E033B.jpeg

MAJOR THANKS to the homie A/Kansai Kicks for these!

Back
Top Bottom