THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

download (9).png
download11111.png

I’m a 12 too but found out I can fit a 13 in AM1s when I copped the STS in a 13. If you like a little room you’ll have some with a 13, hope this helps.
Thanks bro didn't have time to go in mall and try on a 13 they sold out on fnl and shoe palace now for my size. Goat 185 but I hate paying over retail

I've asked before on here and want to ask again. I really want to find this Womans color in 11 womans. I scoured the net for the past few months with no luck. If anyone has any idea on how I can get my hands on these it would be greatly appreciated.
20190719_221752.jpg

Cross posted from react presto thread... am1 custom utilizing those $61 sale white jawns.

Angled view hot trash w dual lace set up but side view shape not bad... lol

Hold up...these are straight fire

I would totally rock these

I've asked before on here and want to ask again. I really want to find this Womans color in 11 womans. I scoured the net for the past few months with no luck. If anyone has any idea on how I can get my hands on these it would be greatly appreciated.
20190719_221752.jpg
Good luck. 11 and up in women's am1 are always the most scarce. Gotta strike when they first drop. Nothing on stock x?

Did the inside out 1s drop been way out of the loop

Managed to get the red sketch this morning but no luck for the black schematic - seems these were a lot more limited only dropping on sneakrs eu

Back
Top Bottom