THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

tbh i dont think that the stock of venoms will hold for very long, because solebox is already halfway with their stock, when ive clicked on the site 30 mins ago while they got a FSR when BL posted the link

Yeah i know. Those 3 being the only sites so far tho maybe more euro will have them soon.

$200 shipped to US for venoms/a shoe that may or may not get a US release sooner or later is tough. Murphy's Law is somewhere in this occasion.

Hopefully those metallic silver/current blue FB's fly under the radar if/when they release in the US. Such a nice colorway. Need those Cool Grey/turquoise essentials, OG reds, and a couple other flavors then I'm done with AM1's for the summer....oh I still want hastas too.
Have any of the FB pack released yet in the US? I've been searching almost like everyday for more info for two months. Maybe I slipped somewhere. The only places I've seen were Euro websites and I'm definitely not trying to pay +$170 if I don't have to

Have any of the FB pack released yet in the US? I've been searching almost like everyday for more info for two months. Maybe I slipped somewhere. The only places I've seen were Euro websites and I'm definitely not trying to pay +$170 if I don't have to
the mint fbs did a while ago.  the other pair, however, did not

Last edited:
Hypervenoms look amazing. Going to take my chances and wait tho.
yea they do look good.  im gonna take my chances and wait it out here too.  

i tried checking out on solebox just for the hell of it, but why are they keeping the VAT all the way til the end of checkout for non-eu customers?  i thought we're not supposed to get charged that?

43einhalb actually had a few sizes restocked and I think they still have a US 11. I had a 10 in my cart but still couldn't do it. Price wasn't too bad $179 shipped, but like the rest, gonna hope for a US drop, or even other retailers to carry them.

43einhalb actually had a few sizes restocked and I think they still have a US 11. I had a 10 in my cart but still couldn't do it. Price wasn't too bad $179 shipped, but like the rest, gonna hope for a US drop, or even other retailers to carry them.
Yeah i was so tempted last night $179 .. available now .. not knowing if the US is getting a release anytime soon. But i hit the lock screen button on my phone and just rolled over and went to bed .. hope it doesnt bite me in the ***.

If available in 2 weeks i will most def get them

wonder if hanon, pys, sns, or end will have them

titolo shop have them all sizes

i expect them to be released in premium UK stores this week

Last edited:

I was anticipating this to be released globally. and I don't know how credible this info could be. still want the venoms though.

My new pickups , paid $85 for both , hasta from fnl for $29 using wc rewards and $55 for photo blue from outlet ....... Today was a goo day

Not sure how sought after these are but some U.S.A colored AM1's for $55 in a size 8.5

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-shoe/pid-439119

EDIT: Just a guess, but i think the hypervenom am1's will drop in the U.S.
My greatest reason being that they have released the hypervenom soccer cleats on NDC

Why wouldn't they release the AM1's?

just my 2 cents, i honestly have no idea tho

Last edited:
Venoms look real nice, but i just hate Orange... not mad about it, good luck to all wanting a pair

I was anticipating this to be released globally. and I don't know how credible this info could be. still want the venoms though.
same exact thing they said about the milans and the rest of the city pack.  we all know how that one went

Back
Top Bottom