THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea. In the picture above, 5th row down from the top, the far right pair.

I thought we never got a release? Someone in here posted a link to an international eBay seller but never pulled the trigger
Yea that's them. Super duper clean summer shoe. Man I honestly have no clue where I got them from. Somewhere in Europe, apparently. :lol:

I thought we never got a release? Someone in here posted a link to an international eBay seller but never pulled the trigger

They are nice but as you can see there were a lot of grey shoes and tbh honest I probably only needed one of the four.

I would have really appreciated just an mesh/suede construction. On that 5th row numbers one and three are pretty much the same except for the gum sole and leather toe box and mesh.

They are nice but as you can see there were a lot of grey shoes and tbh honest I probably only needed one of the four.

I would have really appreciated just an mesh/suede construction. On that 5th row numbers one and three are pretty much the same except for the gum sole and leather toe box and mesh.
They are all the same but different. That's what I tell my wife.

20190822_175519.jpg

Thanks for the response, really hope they have a wider release so i can scoop em up. Did you go true to size?

Finally laced and put em on. Went tts and they are perfect. I thought they looked big but they fit much better than red sketches in the same size.

Got anymore pics? Or a sku? I wish they released the black jdi pair.

my bespoke came in the other week. took way longer than the 6-8 weeks i was told. but my next trip to ny I'm gonna do another one.

IMG_3577.JPG
What's your favorite aspect of this shoe? Anything you wish you could change post build? Any inspirations?

Back
Top Bottom