THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Autumn airs for the nerds
AM1.jpg

Man if Nike came to me and said I got to make my own shoe and my name would be attached to it and then told me to go go Nike iD and come up with my design... idk what I'd do. I'd be so incredibly disappointed.

This. They look be the exact options that are currently available. The previous Cultivator launch used 270 and RE 55 models, which had options not available on the palette at that time. I remember seeing a squiggly Swoosh and gradient options.

Man if Nike came to me and said I got to make my own shoe and my name would be attached to it and then told me to go go Nike iD and come up with my design... idk what I'd do. I'd be so incredibly disappointed.

I think Nike's thing is, color-blocking, selection, materials, quality, they don't matter. A, "X Nike" collab is enough to them to think people will eat it up no matter what.

This seems like a good time to ask...does anyone wear the golf styles in the real world or are they only meant for the course?? I’m not a golfer by any means but wouldn’t mind rockin’ a couple of pairs in the streets.

FYI, the 10.5s I asked about a couple of pages ago fit just fine compared to my ten pairs of 11s. Thanks to all who replied!!

I think if you swapped in a pair of regular AM1 soles, you'd be fine. But wearing these on the streets would be tough to pull off and probably unconfortable outside of a golf course.

Crepes have always been one of my favorite am1s. Unfortunately back in the day when I first learned about them they were too expensive, now they're unwearable.
Yeah the burlap toebox cannot handle even limited rotational wear. Similar to the Hold Tights 3M mudguard. What makes them great is what also makes them fragile and you can;t repair them once they go.

Here's one of the NBY X Cultivator designs from the Summer launch...

The regular NBY palette didn't have these options, IIRC.
OWIV8924.JPG

Back
Top Bottom