THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Same... I’m not going to buy it unless I wear it. Maybe once in a while I’ll cop just to resell for quick cash. If I even get lucky these days. I don’t go out of my way doing that extra **** with bots etc. Y’all are on another level

Joined Mar 28, 2019
Same... I’m not going to buy it unless I wear it. Maybe once in a while I’ll cop just to resell for quick cash. If I even get lucky these days. I don’t go out of my way doing that extra **** with bots etc. Y’all are on another level
No bots here either. I just try my luck on SNKRS or constantly search for decent prices on resell sites. Sad part is a lot of resellers who use bots don’t even know about the shoes they flip. Wore my Susans to Sneaker Con and the kid I bought my Royals off of had to ask me what I was wearing. He even called them 90s.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
No bots here either. I just try my luck on SNKRS or constantly search for decent prices on resell sites. Sad part is a lot of resellers who use bots don’t even know about the shoes they flip. Wore my Susans to Sneaker Con and the kid I bought my Royals off of had to ask me what I was wearing. He even called them 90s.
:lol:

Joined Mar 14, 2003
those obsidians looked sus to me from the first pic

shape is off straight away but the back shot of the embroidered Nike Air is dead give away.

Joined Jun 22, 2016
I hope it stays that way really. We don’t need attention to am1 in my opinion

Joined Mar 27, 2013
run a naked flame across the edge will tidy the fraying up
thanks for the tip, but I don’t think I trust myself doing that without ruining the shoe. I’m just going to try and ignore it. The last pair of IDs I got had a bunch of white glue on an all black midsole, so this is better than that at least.

Top Bottom