THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wonder when those CNY’s gonna drop I want them, I see there’s a Jordan 13 CNY coming Feb. 1st maybe they will drop around the same time

I'm not sure why folks thought those bronze eclipses would sell out or why nike even put them on the SNKRS app.. maybe they wanted to build hype around them? Idk.
I thought they might bc they are really nice, been a while since an AM1 dropped, and most stuff on SNKRS sells out. Glad to see they didn't though. Hopefully I can double at discount at some point.

I thought they might bc they are really nice, been a while since an AM1 dropped, and most stuff on SNKRS sells out. Glad to see they didn't though. Hopefully I can double at discount at some point.
These are worth a double up to you? Amazing.

I'm not quite sold on them yet. Maybe once real pics of them start popping up I'll have a change of heart.

Anyone in the position to buy me a size 8.5 and send it to the Netherlands?

would much appreciated

0C2A4AB4-09BD-4D3F-943B-50539FD01FD4.jpeg

scooped up a pair as well!

Where do you get custom tags made at? And best spot for custom laces on AM1s?
I have a mate with a clothes business, he has a machine, so i may as him just to sew the tag. Then ill sew it on myself.
Couple of other spots that have the machine too.
But im still deciding what to put on the tag. Not Hold Tight, but a play on it.

Got shipment on my Bronze Eclipse 1's. Also was able to have the rep add my $20 off birthday coupon (didn't work automatically in the Nike app). It'll be here Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom